tuscl

Atlanta--another shot

Saturday, April 22, 2006 12:44 PM
I'm going to try this again, in hopes that things have improved. Last July, in anticipation of a trip to Atlanta, I asked for suggestions. The consensus (indeed, unanimous) opinion was that Atlanta was good for eye-candy, air dance clubs, but that there were no good contact clubs. I am returning to Atlanta in three weeks, and because hope springs etermal, I am asking again: Does anyone know of any clubs in Atlanta (or environs--within about 20 miles) that offer decent contact?

11 comments

• 10inches
    18 years ago
    pink pony is great for eye candy and table dance but VIP is too much $$ and not much added value over floor time. oasis has some good looking dancers but place is too crowded due to it being so small . VIP sucks as you are in a booth with curtains (not much bigger that a refrigerator box0
  • Pete22z
    18 years ago
    Having sprung for the exec lounge and the VIP at the Cheetah I can say that minimal contact can be had ("slight" grind). What the hey, a dance just isn't a dance unless the girl fits the physical reqs. The closest I ever got was dfk and a little titty play but that was it. Not even sure that little hottie works there any more. I still hear that more can be had, but you better pass some $$$$ to the right folks. Oh where has my Gold Club gone....
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    Oasis is outside the city limits of ATL. I have been there on many occasions and have been mostly disappointed. As an Metro ATL resident, I wish I could offer you better advice than what has already been said. With regard to laws against contact, how many jurisdictions do you know that actually permit it? Basically it is illegal almost everywhere. the only differences is the writing of the laws, the zealousness of the law enforcement and the closeness of the next local election.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Questions about Oasis etc. If Atlanta is so strict about their no-touch policy, and in my experience that's true, how do clubs like Oasis get away with high contact and extras? And is it safe to go there, given that people talk about their violation of local laws here? Aren't you guys afraid of getting caught in a raid? I think I'd be afraid to go there.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    It's been a long time since I've had a BE...maybe time to broaden my horizons. I note, however, that the reviews for the club are all over the place. In addition, I'm staying out by the airport, so downtown is not necessarily the most convenient. Last July, I tried to get into a black club called Strokers, located in a close-in suburb. Unfortunately for me, it was a perfect summer night, everyone was out that night, and the line to get into the club was about 50 people deep at midnight, so I gave up.
  • Cader
    18 years ago
    Goosebumps - Best ever - believe me
  • dennyspade
    18 years ago
    Chi Town: Although I know that you are extremely loyal to Brad's in Indy and your calliente' Latinas. You should venture out a little to the darker side and explore Goosebumps and/or Magic City while you are i the ATL. Yea, you might stand out a little ... but you can put the BlackSide of ATL on your SCL resume. If I can do redneck strip bars in the Midwest; it ain't gonna hurt you to try Magic City or GooseBumps in the ATL. Hey, I didn't try to send you to Gary, IN (smile)
  • TimboAtl
    18 years ago
    I second the motion from T-Bone. $150 - $200 in the VIP room at Tiffany's or the Oasis will get you at least BBBJ or maybe full service on the right night. Stay away from those tourist traps like the Cheetah or Pink Pony. From my experience, this is cheaper than most other cities.
  • train
    18 years ago
    Chitown-- I recently had a nice experience at Oasis. I just posted my review.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    CTL- WIth $150-$200, anyone can have a great time in Atlanta at several clubs as long as you anti-up for the VIP room. With the right dancer, you can get FS in Oasis, Goldrush, & Tiffany's. For eye candy only hit Cheetah or Pink Pony. Knowing your preference and mileage standards, I reccomend Oasis on a non-weekend night.
  • Officer
    18 years ago
    My understanding is that Atlanta city law bans contact of any kind between customer and dancer. Thus, any contact that is occurring is illegal. However, laws vary from city to city and thus it is possible that one of the suburbs allows contact dancing. The best way would be to read the reviews on this site and see whether anybody has received a legal contact dance at any of the suburban clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion