tuscl

HiLiter Gentlemen's Club

Clubber
Florida
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 1:28 PM
The above club is in Phoenix, Arizona. When I open TUSCL in my browser, the opening page I see is the "Strip Club Reviews" and it is in the Detail view. No problem there, although I wish I could default to the Quick view. What I dislike is for the topic club above to be the first in the Detail view. For whatever reason, my eyes go right to the club name, and I see Hitler Gentlemen's Club. It is disconcerting.

11 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Clubber -- Thanks for posting that. I too have thought the EXACT same thing, but chalked it up to my early onset Alzheimer's so resisted posting my thoughts. Glad I'm not the only one. Our brain synapses sometimes work in odd ways.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    My first year of actual strip clubbing my brain kept on seeing Hitler instead of HiLiter. Granted Im in my 20s so I don't blame you guys.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Wait, shouldn't this fall under Godwin's Law? How is it still going?
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Off topic but I have to comment that the HiLiter is a great club which most the vets on this site would most likely apprciate.
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    I have read it the same way as you and i agree with Wolf. Hiliter is most likely my favorite club in the USA
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    clubber, etal; I never had that "problem" with "Hi-Liter", always knew it as such, enjoyed my happy hours visits there. This is another illustration of how small i's can contribute to people misreading/reading what they want to in a name. I'll share a story that I pm'ed to a fellow Tuscler- please tell me I'm not the only one to make this "goof". This concerns a SoCal member, jerikson40. (note- Although I don't always agree with his postings, I bear no ill will towards him.). For the longest time, I always thought his SN was (JERK-I-SON). Recently, I read more carefully and saw SN is "really" (JER-IK-SON). Hands, please for the number of posters who misread it the same way..
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    minnow - Don't forget: [view link]
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Well shit. I was going to go there expecting to finally see some strippers with a litter hair above their muffs. :(
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    minnow- The way we look at screen names is Interesting. When I first joined, there was a semi-frequent poster trojangreg. I think some of you know him. I don't know why - but at first I was confused. I don't think I have a reading disorder, but to me it looked like a nuclear launch code. It finally dawned on me it was Trojan Greg - I assume a fan of USC football.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @motorhead, Yes, I know trojangreg, and your 'reading disorder' is curiously apt with regards to greg. As I attempt to recover from an evening with trojangreg it is eerily like looking back at an area of nuclear destruction, particularly for my wallet.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    motorhead - I too know Trojangreg. He graduated from USC. Believe me, he had nothing to do with the destruction of farmerart's wallet. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion