tuscl

The other, other extra.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
What about when they use their feet to massage your package? Would toe jam be a turn off or would that make a good lube? Could smell be a problem? So far I have only experienced a foot job out on the main floor, with Mr. Happy in hiding. I think we used to call it playing footsies.

11 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Never really been interested in it. I did receive some in a restaurant once. It was a different experience.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Footsies is one thing but many girls walk around barefoot on those floors. I'll Pass.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    I've tried but can't busta nut wit a feet job. I do luv the smell especially after a bitch has been wearing those thigh high plastic boots for a 8 hour shift and there is a puddle of sweat at the bottom.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Got some mouth-to-foot action once during a lapdance in a NJ club. This chick had beautiful feet. Makes me sqeamish to think about it now, but I put those toes in my mouth and had my way with them. It was awesome, but not something I'd normally pursue. It's tough enough to suppress where her nipples might've been while rolling my tongue over them.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Why do you guys (in general) even touch a dancer if you are so concerned about WHO may have just been in contact with her before you? LOL

Maybe you should wear a Hazmat suit!
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I have had dancers tease me through my pants with their feet during a lap dance. I think that they are trying to see my reaction and if it was huge they would know I had a foot fetish (which I don't) and would offer to do it in the VIP or OTC. Doing a full-on foot job cannot be done discretely.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I said Ear job only thing left is Nose job
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "What about when they use their feet to massage your package?

Shadowcat, you bring your packages into the club with you? If I'm out shopping and decide to do a little clubbing, I just leave the packages in my car. Even if I did bring them in, I'm not sure I'd want some stripper rubbing her sweaty, smelly feet all over them. But, to each his own, as they say.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me about some patrons who had a foot fetish and wanted to suck on her feet through the dances. She said her feet were very sensitive so it was all she could do not to bust up laughing through the dances. It was not her favorite thing to do, but when you are getting paid...
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I prefer boobies, hands, mouth, and most other body parts before the feet do massaging. If you get turned on by feet, consider yourself lucky. I am not.
  • Raincoat
    12 years ago
    It depends on the feet. Well-pedicured with a nice high arch on an 18- year-blonde, I'll take an FJ anytime.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion