tuscl

What's the Deal with Alucard and Steve229?

I thought everyone in the "we respect whores, honestly, and therefore are superior to everyone else" camp got along and just took turns jerking each other off. But it seems alucard and steve229 hate each other? What's the deal with that? Anyone got links to the irrelevant relevant threads?

9 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Feel free to PM me if you know the answer but are the type who doesn't want to add to the public drama.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I think in the long run, you will have more sex with women if they know you actually respect them.

I try to avoid calling women whores if possible, they don't like it. But sometimes I use the word for poetic reasons in describing their actions.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't HATE anyone including you Dougster. You're TOO fucking idiotic to hate. LMFAO
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Huh? We're talking about strippers here, not normal women.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yep you say paying strippers for sex is equivalent to dating, yet I'm the idiot. Got it! Makes perfect sense!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Oh yes Mr Dougster, go back and reread all your comments. Plus I invite everyone else on this forum to reread all of Mr Dougster's comments. Then seriously consider the patterns of Mr Dougster's comments.
  • stripclubspy
    12 years ago
    Sorry, Dougster, no one cares what you say... about anything.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Right stripclubspy. They all have me on ignore and can't even see, let alone respond to my threads or posts. Except that they do. Looks like you are a guy who can't write even a single sentence that stands up to even a second of thought. Thanks for playing anyway though!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion