Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

RE: Clubber

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just read about shadow's hospitalization. I had been thinking about posting on here why I left for a bit. I just kept saying to myself, it wasn't worth the effort.

That said, I felt I needed to post this.

shadow is one of a select few from TUSCL I've met. The others know who you are. Each and everyone a great guy. Unfortunately, there are many here I've not met and of those, I am sure many would be great guys like shadow and the others. My problem is with the ones that post here and make this site anything but enjoyable and informative. I will bet those that fit that mold know exactly who I am talking about. If you don't, then you are delusional.

OK, time to get off my soapbox.

shadowcat, get well my friend!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Glad that you came out of retirement. You were missed. Don't let the smucks run you off.

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Shadowcat: My thoughts are with you. I will think about you next time (whenever that might be) that I am in the VIP with one of my curvy favs and she submits to my desires for fantastic sex (ymwv).

I suspect that a steady diet of sex with young dancers is going to be the end of you, not smoking.

I will hope for your speedy recovery.

Take care.

Profile picture for windowsidiot
windowsidiot
•

Clubber: Welcome back. I agree with your evaluation of some of the posters but it is a small percentage. They do cause some of us to lurk while post minimally and cautiously. Then again, how much can I say about SCs in Nebraska. My best to Shadowcat. I gave up on the cancer sticks when they went up to $.40/ pack. I was at 2.5 ppd and realized who was in charge. You can do it!!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

DG,

"lovely asian women"??? WHERE?

I'd be all in. I did recently meet a dancer that is part Filipino. Lovely! vm has seen her and can attest to that! Now I just have to get back to the club and see what happens.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I can't say I have seen Clubber's friend as he has :)

I share his preference for "lovely Asian women" I've invited him up to the "frozen tundra" (as he puts it) of Michigan a number of times to enjoy our "lovely Asian women" Every where I go here in the Detroit area, I see these wonderfully cute young Asian babes.

I understand my friend's viewpoint, but have to balance it with our First Amendment rights.

I still say it's time for a revolution !!

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

"Come back, Shane, come back!"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement