Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Are DC area clubs really that bad?

bumrubber

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm going on business and my GF wants to work. Which clubs in DC, or nearby MD & VA have the hottest girls? Where is the most money sloshing around? I can't imagine they're all that bad, with all the money around DC.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Are you trying to find a club where your GF can dance?????????

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

bumrubber, what is bad for customers is not necessarily bad for dancers, and vice versa. For customers it sucks, but I am sure that some dancers do well there.

Camelot and Archibald in DC have, hands down, the hottest girls. It is full nude and strictly no contact. But I have no idea how they do their hiring and your girl would have to be smoking hot to even have a chance.

In any event, good luck.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

DC clubs are better than Wyoming clubs

Profile picture for she_is_covfefe
she_is_covfefe
•

The Baltimore area is the best.

Profile picture for bumrubber
bumrubber
•

She's hot enough for Sapphire and probably anywhere, and prefers no-touch. The main thing is whether the money is there.

We also like couples-friendly clubs to go to, not to get dances together but just no bad attitude.

And I need to entertain some business associates, in a "classier" club.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement