tuscl

How Do You Feel about Dancing?

First night at a strip club in a while and they had the dollar dance cattle call thing. It was five or six dances? Maybe more. I don't know, I'm wasted. I got dances from four girls with a break in there and on the last song they announce it's the customer's turn. So, we had to dance.

Of course I killed it. Channing Tatum can suck my dick!

Anyways, how do you feel about being put on the spot to dance?

16 comments

• DandyDan
    12 years ago
    They do that type of thing at one of the clubs I visit regularly. I used to have their routine down, so that I would have to avoid dancing for them, but either I miscounted or they changed it (this was when I drank whenever I went to a club, so I don't know which it is) and I did not really enjoy dancing for the lady. For one thing, they always do it to some Village People song. Anyway, after that, I just refused to participate (its helpful most of their dancers are mediocre at best nowadays).
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I've never been asked to dance, but if I started taking my clothes off, I'm sure people would tip me to put them back on.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    jackslash- lmao, I love your posts man, you're a funny guy.

I've never been asked to dancer either, but there was one time where they had the waitresses dance. They didn't actually take their clothes off, but they did get up on stage and dance.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Many years ago, on a very slow afternoon, I was sitting and bull shitting with 4 dancers. They thought that it would be a good idea for me to get up on stage and dance. It was way too early for me to have that much alcohol in me, so I passed.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Did you get naked? I've seen the girls strip the guys down to their undies but stopped there. Thank God.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I took my shirt off, but I had an undershirt. I was hammered.

I have a full blown hangover. I'm not really a fan of Red Bull and they also had this contest with numbered Red Bulls to win a VIP so I drank a few. I mean they were pulling out all the stops last night to get people interested. It was busy, but I guess no one was spending.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    FAGEDDABOUTIT !! I'm not going to dance!!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol thank god I have never run into that practice in a club. I have had dancers ask me to dance for them, but I am just about the most uncoordinated klutz that you could possibly imagine. I do them a favor by politely turning them down.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I am considerably heavier than most dancers, and not terribly coordinated. It would not be a pleasant experience for most of them.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    The way you wrote that,gmd, gave me a mental image that made me literally LOL...I think that if I was down to my last $20 and it was a choice between a lapdance for myself, or watching you dance for some unsuspecting petite dancer, I'd opt for the latter! ;)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Is there really some alternate universe out there where old fat guys dance for hot young women?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I have danced for a few strippers. They got a good laugh out of it & so did I. I will never do that again
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @lopaw: And I'd take it from you. :)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    It's possible I slipped into one of those strange alternate realities. I was asked to dance. I just moved around a little. The dancer was actually smiling. I couldn't tell if she thought it was funny or if I looked like a robot. Years ago when I was in better shape I had a dancer tell me I should be dancing for her but I've rarely been put on the spot. There were plenty of other guys on the spot too so not many were watching me. I don't really care for that part of the dollar dances.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I have not seen this, but if put in this position it would depend. I have some rhythm so I could dance and look pretty good doing it. Girls like it if you know how to move to a song. However, I will not dance to a conformity song (YMCA, macarena, electric slide etc.). This will result in a firm but polite no.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    It was last year's "Sexy and I Know It" dance hit. I was tipping something like $5-9 a dance and every dancer was great, topped with alcohol and laughter/applause over my dancing at the end turned out for a great VIP visit and in turn an all around great night!

...guess it was the Indian Pow Wow I went to earlier in the night and that good luck charm I bought.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion