tuscl

Feeling like a RIL

Tuesday, September 4, 2012 12:30 AM
I had a great VIP with one one the dancer about two month ago. Unfortunately at the end of the session I realize I only had $20 to tip her. She also told me that she main work on weekday and occasionally on the weekend. I gave her my last twenty and left. Every since I tried to go back and hoping to find her again. Couple of week ago, I saw her on stage but she was too busy and I didn't approach her for a dance. Ever since that night, I make sure I have enough cash to go for a couple of round in the VIP and tips money everytimeI visit the club. This went on for another couple of weeks without seeing her and I start to get bored of the dancers at the club. I would get some LDs but nothing special. Well my luck change last Saturday. As I was walking out of the nude LD area, I saw her on stage again. She was on her second song and I headed straight to the stage to get a closer look. I threw a couple of dollar on the stage when she got close and she waive right at me. I think she recognized me and I was so excitied of the prospect of getting g her back into the VIP room again. At the end of the song, I asked her to come by and she agreed. She said she needs to go upstairs for a min and would come back. This was an hour before the club close. I went back to my seat patiently waiting for her return. 15 min went by and still nothing. Next thing I knew, I saw her across the room with another customer heading into the VIP area. I felt disappointed and left. I went back to the club again on Sunday because I had sometime and wasn't there looking for her. Again, there she was on stage as I walked into the door completing her last song. With the memory of last night still fresh in my mind, I decided not to do by the stage or tips her stage dance. The night went on and I had LDs from couple of dancers. Couple of them was rubbing on the outside of my pant and offered more in VIP. But I wasn't in to it so I declined. She and I cross path every time I was in the LD area with another dancer. Maybe that why I wasn't enjoying my dances. I finally broke down and approach her for a dance again. This time she told me that she was heading out and would be back on Wed. Unfortunately, the weekend is the only time I can go to SC. I told her I can't come back on Wed and slip her a $40. I also thanks her for a great VIP session before. She thanks me by giving me a peck on the cheek and headed to the dressing room. I left couple min later feeling rejected and like a PL If you read the whole article, I thank you and asked for you opinion on this matter. Do you think I should still visit the club? Should I asked her for another dance the next time I ran into her or just leave it alone? The reason I asked about visiting the club is that I don't really enjoy it anymore. It's more of a time waster. Regarding the dancer, I don't want to be seen as a PL or a RIL. There is something about this particular dancer that attracted me physically. I normally are not attracted to her body type in the real world. Anyway thank you again for read the while thing. I might just give up SC for a while and see if I stay away.

5 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    You're way too much into this one dancer. Diversify your portfolio. There are many possible reasons for her behavior but I wouldn't bother trying to figure it out.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Red flags pop up all over this one. Please check out other clubs if there's no one else there to your liking. I can tell that you like her or are at least strongly attracted to her. If you think you have headaches now, continue to pursue it. The strip club highway is littered with road kill from strippers like that. Do yourself a favor, and stay away now before it's too late. There's way too much pussy out here, and you'll see someone better very soon!!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Shit, she is being hard to get because you're one of them guys who forgets his money in the VIP. Fan her face with that money and she will come around. Like others say, you are getting to much into this girl. Seems to be the seeds of obsession taking root. Take a break for a month or two.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    RT: Yea, I would go back. Something similar happened to me a few years ago. I had a great VIP session with an absolute knock-out. Unfortunately it was late and I did not have as much cash as I would have liked for her tip. I could see that she was visibly pissed, but she didn't say a word. I patiently waited and a couple of months later, I met up with her again. She agreed to another great VIP session, and this time, I had the cash for a great tip. She never mentioned the first time again, and neither did I.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It's mostly about $$$$! If more money won't do the trick, move on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion