tuscl

What makes you keep visiting a strip club?

I decided to make this thread because of the other one for why you stop visiting a club.

1. Hot dancers giving dances with high mileage at reasonable prices.

2. Reasonable drink prices.

3. You have fun at the club and can relax. The music isn't so loud that it hurts your ears.

4. You aren't worried someone is going to mess with your car. There is security watching the parking lot or you have never known of any security issue at the club.

5. The club isn't too far away.

Others?

8 comments

• rickdugan
    12 years ago
    1. Hot dancers giving dances with high mileage at reasonable prices.

3. You have fun at the club and can relax. The music isn't so loud that it hurts your ears.

5. The club isn't too far away.

These. Number 1 is very important in my road clubs and 3 and 5 are important in my choice of a local club. Drink prices are what they are and I have never had a problem with my car in even the worst SC locales, so these issues concern my far less.

I can't really think of anything else in all honesty. Good job with this thread.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    1. I think I saw this topic somewhere before

1. I think I saw this topic somewhere before
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    2. Not being broke
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Thanks.

One other reason could be a dancer making a connection with you.

A reason I never see anymore is free pizza and free passes along with reasonable beer prices. A long time ago one club offered free pizza and kept giving out free passes when I visited.

If the beer price is expensive, I'm either not going to drink very much which will likely mean I will buy less dances and leave earlier. Plus I might stop somewhere else first that has less expensive beer. I like to drink a few beers and hang around a while. I'ved actually spent an hour or so at Hooters in Columbia SC because I knew the beer was more expensive at Platinum Plus. I was eating too.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I've probably seen this topic sometime before too. Drink another beer and forget about it.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I am addicted to looking at naked or nearly naked girls. My only vice -- well except for those other vices.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Pussy
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Generally, it's some combination of hot dancers and the closeness of the club. Of course, I don't go to all the local clubs, largely because of their anti-nudity laws. As for clubs on the road, it's mostly just places I find relaxing, although on my recent Illinois road trip, one place I generally liked in the past was hardly relaxing, because some drunk kept harassing me the whole time I was there, plus I was one of the two customers not sitting at the bar, which just felt weird, as it wasn't that way in the past.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion