tuscl

Rambling on a fine, fine Labor Day

Monday, September 3, 2012 10:08 AM
I know it's been said before, but thinking about Labor Day, I wanted to thank Founder once again for his labor here. It's been an unique site, and I would think a lot of us men (and a few women, notably our TUSCL friend, lopaw)enjoy it a lot. So : THANKS FOUNDER !!

10 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Good post, Vince. I too enjoy this site. I read reviews at times, but my fun comes from this discussion board. Unlike other SC boards, most of the regular posters are intelligent, funny, and quick-witted. Still, there is only a relatively small number of core posters compared to the total number of registered users. Apparently, some are members strictly for the reviews. But that's okay too.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber posted a review today. Maybe he will rejoin the board.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    TUSCL is a great site thanks founder
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Cannot agree more Vince. TUSCL is a great site and Founder does a great job. It is much appreciated.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    The DB is getting better, IMO. A larger % of posters seem to "get it" now more than ever before. In the past it was just a competition of guys trying to be heroes as judged by who would stick their tongue the furthest up stripper's asses. These "heroes" would then try and drown everyone else out. Nowadays things are much more balanced.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Unfortunately we've replaced these "heroes" with Dougie, who still tries to drown everyone out, just with a different kind of crap.
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    I will only echo the above posts and say thank you as well.Great site.
  • HootnHal
    12 years ago
    I too think founder has a great site and there are a lot of sharp posters as well. I'm an infrequent visitor n computer viewer, but when I'm in front of the screen, I'm usually gonna be on this site too!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Good Job Founder! You've listened to us posters and made the site better. Thanks.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Thank you founder if it wasn't for this site I would if been more of a pathetic loser and would of got a restraining ord.r by now
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion