tuscl

Wedding Ring

occurious
California
Sunday, September 2, 2012 1:42 PM
The thread about telling a dancer the truth about what you do got me thinking. For those of us that are married do you leave your ring in the car when you go to a club? I've always left it on but thought about not. Is there any difference?

14 comments

• Revolution
    12 years ago
    I leave mine on. I seem to score points when the girls find out I'm in a long term marriage. There is psychology at work. It doesn't hurt when they find out that I have spousal permission.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Rings don't mean a damn thing. I know customer that are married and wear their rings and some that don't. I also know dancers that are married and wear their rings and some that son't. I know some singles that wear rings just to make the other prople think that they are married, so that they won't get hit on. In the end, nobody cares. It's till just about business and money.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Wearing my wedding ring has never seemed to have an adverse effect on my activities at a club.
  • JustLookingAgain
    12 years ago
    What shadowcat said.
  • vinstud
    12 years ago
    I wear wedding rings to keep the hot women from hitting on me as well everywhere I go even though I am a single heterosexual male.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Nobody cares about a ring
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Nobody cares about a ring" Peyton Manning does.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I agree completely with Shadowcat. I am married and do not remove my ring in SC. They don't care about my ring and I don't care about any of theirs. I am VIP at an extras club and mostly all of them fuck in VIP whether married or in relationship. Awhile back I did a married 22 yo stripper both in vip and otc about 5 times over a coupla weeks. She had one of the tightest ones I have been into and would get off in about 2 minutes plus was a squirter. She now dances at some club in Tuscon and is a friend on FB. I also had fucked her BFF a few times too (a super fuck) and both are out there in Arizona stripping and whatever. It took two bens to get them.
  • dtek
    12 years ago
    I've yet to meet anyone in a strip club who cares about the ring. But even if they did, taking it off would do nothing to conceal the pasty white strip of untanned skin that's under the ring.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @Motorhead- Payton Manning? The football player?
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    I once had a dancer tell me it hurt her $$ if she wore her wedding ring into the club. As others here have said, doesn't have an effect for the guys. Although I did have one stripper ask me how often I cheated on my wife as she was grinding on my lap. She didn't last long believe it or not.
  • Book Guy
    12 years ago
    I have been tempted to get a fake wedding ring, not only for wearing at strip clubs but also maybe for going out among "civilian" clubs where single women might be tempted to liaise with me. I hear it is a good trick, to put the ring on, because then the girl idiotically thinks it's "OK" to find you attractive and talk to you, since someone else has thought so as well, and it's also "OK" because you can't possibly be trying to pick her up since you're married, and it's therefore "OK" for her to fuck you because it's the man's fault, if he's the married one, because he's the one who talked her into it. I guess that's evidently some method by which women operate, or so they tell me. I might give it a try, this ring thing.
  • Book Guy
    12 years ago
    Oh, PS, I don't think I would like dancers wearing wedding rings. I want to think she's enamored of me for the brief part of the evening, like, "Ohhh he's SOO cool." I know it's a fantasy, very likely false, but the wedding ring on HER finger would dispel it so quickly it would never even take hold.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I take mine off, but not because I think that it will make any difference. Every dancer that I mess around with knows that I am married. I do it solely because it seems oddly inappropriate for me to wear my ring while I am ramming my dick into a stripper. It makes absolutely no sense, but for some reason it feels like I am disrespecting my wife and my marriage if I leave my ring on when I do what I do. LMAO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion