tuscl

How exactly does the Vegas limo ride to the SC work?

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Saturday, September 1, 2012 1:04 PM
I'm going to Vegas in a week guys. I haven't been in about 3 years. I know the cover to the SC's is usually $30. But like everybody I've heard you can get a limo ride and just tip the driver and get in free. Has anyone done this? I have seen guys passing out or selling passes on the strip but seemed too good to be true. I'm wondering if it is simply general admission and you can sit where you want or you are reguired to buy a bottle or something. That's one thing I never liked about vegas club's is it always complicated. Sit here don't sit there. There seems to be different levals and prices on the VIP. I would prefer to spend my money on the girls and beer rather than where I sit! I will probably you all some recent reviews of treasure,OG, and maybe sappire.

14 comments

• londonguy
    12 years ago
    Call any of the top clubs and they'll send a limo for you of sorts. Rhino often send some kind of mini-bus around collecting from all the hotels the guys call from so if you arrange it mid to late evening that's what will probably happen in the case of the Rhino. You tip the driver $10-20 and get in free. The downside is you have to make your own arrangements to get back to your hotel, that entails a journey by taxi during which the driver will hassle you til his last breath for you to see a girl in your room. He's taking a backhander from agencies and I have been told he this is illegal. You'll be shown photos of girls that ARE NOT be the ones that visit guys and you will end up being ripped off by any girl that does visit you if you agree to it. A taxi back will probably cost you $10-20 so the question is why bother with a limo if you have a rental car? Ok, you pay to get in to the club but the total cost is cheaper plus if you want to go to another club you can do so easily. PM me if you want more info. Good luck !
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    I took a cab. Wasn't too expensive and as a bonus he gave me his number for a ride back. Limo vs taxi seemed like a toss up to me. Less hassle with a cab.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Rent a car and a designated driver.
  • jack0505
    12 years ago
    If you take a taxi, you'll be paying taxi (+ taxi drive tip), strip club cover, and taxi back (+tip). If you take the free limo and get free cover, it's just a tip for the driver of the limo and a taxi back (+tip), so probably cheaper.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I walk. Seriously.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    It depends on a lot of things, alone/group, what time, where are you going... Rhino is the only place that I think will guarantee a ride, even to one guy, any time of the day. As far as I could tell the other places were less flexible and I would try to make arrangements beforehand. If you take the limo you should get in free and maybe some other small perk. Remember to tip the driver $20 or $5/per, whichever is more. I'm wary of anyone handing out shit on the Strip unless I actually see what they are talking about, and even then I'd be skeptical. At best you wait around and don't get what you are told at worst they are lying and going to screw you out of money. A cab should be your last option unless you're going in the afternoon and then MAYBE you'll get a free/reduced cover. Take a cab during a busy time and expect to pay $30-50 just to walk inside. If you don't mind walking then you can walk to most of the main clubs, in the case of OG I would take the bus/cab up to the Strat and walk from there. If you do walk I would not walk back at night, the areas are slightly sketchy and not a place I would walk through at night after a few drinks.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    alucard-Rent a car and a designated driver. UMM isn't that just called a taxi?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I take a cab unless I'm there with 10 other people
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    If you are on the strip just get the monorail pass, get off at the Sahara and walk to OG. Paradise road is also right there if you are into message action.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    @ loplaw. Seriously? You must be staying very nearby, maybe at Trump? I wouldn't want to walk further than that.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    @londonguy- sometimes I stay @ the Stratosphere, which is very close to OG (a club I no longer visit). I have also walked from the Strat to Lil Darlings and even Talk of the Town. I' ve walked to the Deja Vu & Sapphires from both the Strat and the Wynn. I really like walking!
    12 years ago
    If you arrive in a taxi or a non strip club limo you will pay a cover because the taxi driver gets as much as $50 per person for delivering you to that club - they all do it. This is why they run their own limos, to avoid the kick backs. This is why you can NEVER take a drivers advice as to where to go. If you arrive in your own car, rental or not, make sure you tell the door person that and you will often not have to pay a cover. Almost certainly this is true if you arrive before 6 or 7 PM - if not, go elsewhere.
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    @lowpaw I thought about walking, but it was 110 when I was there. I want to leave sweaty but not arrive that way. Admittedly, I prefer daytime visits so the cab is probably cheaper. I'm not sure I would want to walk most of those areas at night.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the advice everybody. It sounds like the club limo is the way to go. For the record me and a buddy walked from the flamingo to sapphire once but it is not something I want to do again:) i will be sure and leave some reviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion