tuscl

NBA Playoff Success Correlation w. Good Stripclubs

minnow
Any place that interests me.
A bit off topic, but if strong Stripclub City= Strong NBA Team, Spurs, Lakers, Clippers, and Grizzlies should advance further in the West. The Pistons, Heat, Pacers, and Cavaliers should advance in the East. Interesting to see if this happens.

18 comments

• One more chance to right the ship. Thanks for doing this, minnow!
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    OK, I blew Round 3. Final Round: If any correlation, Miami over Dallas in 6. Nude/Alcohol over Topless Classy.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Bumped thread, looking close.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    "What would the world be without acronyms & abbrvs??"

Easier to read.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    SC: If you read the context in which acronym was used, refers to sobriquet commonly used for small dumpy places, not a "PH" in "BRS". What would the world be without acronyms & abbrvs??
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    hitw= Hole In The Wall.
  • minnow, what does "hitw" mean? And sorry, I'm not going to Vegas, at least not any time soon. Parents are, though. I could ask them to review them for me if you really, really want me to!
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Round 3: Phoenix over Dallas in 7, Detroit over Miami in 7, 2 games decided in OT.// RATIONALE: All 4 cities are worthy SC cities. Phoenix & Dallas appear evenly matched, Phoenix metro area has 39 SC's, Dallas/Ft Worth metro has 42 SC's. Both Phoenix and Dallas have 8 clubs rated North of 7* (* Min. no. of requisite tuscl revs.), including 1 each in T40. Phx has 4 clubs rated South of 5, Dal has 2. Both have their share of hitw clubs. However, my experience in both cities gives Phoenix an intangible edge in nasty factor, having more nude clubs than Dal, grit nasty over class in this case. Miami & Detroit are tougher calls for me to make as I have a lot more experience in Miami clubs than I do in Detroit clubs. My little head thus leans towards Mia, but lets do some big head thinking. Mia metro has more clubs than Det metro (39-30). Both areas have 2 clubs in T40, both have their fair share of midrange 6ish rated clubs, as well as hitw clubs. Mia has a club "Shaq factor", if you will, in that it has a high # of clubs that have the magic mixture of nudity and alcohol. A further perusal of ratings shows that Det has 7 clubs rated North of 7, Mia 3. Det has zero* clubs rated South of 5, Mia has 4. In the end, Dets high mileage coupled with several "true gentlemens clubs" (balanced teamwork??) will win out in the end. This all is posted in the same vein as Super Bowl wins by old line NFC team boding well for stock market. Seriously, SYG(2), if you go to Vegas, pls come back with writeups on some Vegas SC's.
  • Very prescient, minnow! Three out of four is really good, and you got the number of games in both Western Conference series right! Now, how about your predictions in the next round? Tell me, and I'll fly to Vegas and bet on 'em!
  • Looking strong, minnow, though that Cavs win last night could be a dagger.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Round2: If any correlation, East is no brainer: Detroit over Cleveland, Miami over NJ. West is stickier. Both LA & Phoenix are worthy cities, but mileage is stronger in LA, so Clippers in 7 over Phoenix. Haven't been to San Antonio in a while, but my recollection was San Antonio's mileage was better. For sure, Dallas has high per capita stripclubs. However, Dallas mileage has improved very slightly recently, and quick perusal of SA threads reveals only 1 club (w. meaningful no. of reviews) rated stronger than 7, and some talk about more restrictive local laws, so I'll go out on a limb, and pick Dallas over SA in 7.
  • You know, I don't think I've ever seen a review from a Sacto stripclub. LA seems so big it has too many expensive, mediocre titty bars for it to be good. Phoenix, maybe? That Hi-Liter Cocktail Lounge was in the Top 10 for a spot of tea.

5-for-8 is an out-of-this-world FG percentage, but if you're only taking eight shots, you're coming off the bench, min.
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    What about the Ohio area? The Cleveland Cavaliers on the playoffs. I am pretty sure Miami is getting alot of customers in their Stripclubs.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    SYG(2): San Antonio seems like a stronger SC city than Sacramento, Los Angeles stronger than Denver and Phoenix. 5 for 8 a good FG%???
  • San Antonio and Los Angeles are strong strip club cities? I disagree. Stronger, maybe, but not by a lot.

minnow, looks like you're 5-for-8 shooting.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    We are not it seems
    Basketball fans on this board
    Playoffs? We don't care
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    The NBA has a regular season? I thought they only started after the college tournament ended.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Are there NBA playoffs? Shouldn't basketball be over by now?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion