tuscl

steve229's ass; large cock needs?

Ok I know we have a large number of homos on this board. But also all pencil-dicks. So who will be able to fulfill Stevie-boy's needs?

15 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Look in the mirror.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well I do have the large cock but am not gay.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Silly Dougster, dicks are for girls.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I don't know about steve229 being gay, but I do know he's kind of weird. He's always putting those poems (or whatever you call it) in threads. He takes good threads and creates a new thread just mocking that thread. I think he does that because that's the most interesting thing he can think off because we know his own threads are neither interesting nor noteworthy. If they were interesting, I would be remember some of them (which I don't). He definitely is a strange character.

Oh wait! I remember one of his threads, it was something about Mila Kunis.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    There are few if any threads started here that noteworthy. The biggest problem is news related threads. Very boring.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    @ranukam: Shut the fuck up and leave junior be. Stevie boy's taste in girls is questionable but at least it's not Michael Kunis or some other shit.

@Dougie: Trying to give your big bro a hard time is part of growing up. But putting junior in them same category as tittyfuck and fuckheads (there's fucking too many of them) ain't right. Apologize and kick your bro in the nut.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @Steve3003: Shut the fuck up and write a review LMAO.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Like Fraudster, Steve3003 doesn't visit strip clubs.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    So what tittyfuck? Dad's trades are probably 40 or 50 times the size of yours. Now go back to trying get rich by shorting treasuries in your mini-account.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Ahh, c'mon Doug, give Steve a break. At least he has range in song quotes.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Yeah Dougie! Steve is one of my DC area bros.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Can he blame it on being the 16 y/o girl that he is?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion