tuscl

Friday Night 8/31 - Detroit Club Jaunt - Any Takers?

I'm going to the D on Friday evening. I will likely get into town around dinner, and hit the hot spots until about 1am. I plan to hit up BTs, Hustler Club and Silver Cricket at a minimum. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up to BS or have a drink!

I can be talked out of HC and SC if something else gets subbed in (Coliseum, Players Club, Filght Club).

13 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Have fun!!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    What time do you think you'll be at a club? I may join in the festivities.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    if you go to Hustler, you can print off a free admission pass to waive the $10 cover.

http://hustlerclubdetroit.com/currentcou…
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    @samsung1: Thanks for the coupon, I'll print it out at the hotel!

@Alucard: Thanks for the good wishes. PM me if you have anything hit tips. ;^)

@VinceMichaels: I will be at BTs from 5p-7p for sure (have two ATFs). Depending on whether I get any takeout will determine the time of the next few stops. If I only dine in, I'll hit Silver Cricket about 8pm.

I've been wanting to check out Silver Cricket, Hustler Club, Flight Club and The Coliseum. Silver Cricket and Flight club are close to BTs, so I'll definitely hit at least one of them. I'm on the fence about Hustler because the reviews haven't been as good in 2012 as 2011.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    If you're going to the Flight Club, I could meet up with you. But it sounds like you will be tied up in other clubs until it's past my preferred clubbing time.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Why would anyone want to go with another guy to a club? I don't get it. I go for the women, I'm focused on the women, I don't need some guy to ruin my concentration. If I need someone to BS with, I'll grab a dancer. I don't want some guy sitting next to me, because then a dancer can't sit there.

What's the benefit? Maybe I've been missing something my entire life, but with strip clubs I'm there for a little while to have some fun, then I'm outta there.

Unless maybe you're from out of town and need someone to show you where the clubs are. But why not just use a GPS?
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Hold on, I did think of one benefit...

Often it seems like dancers are attracted to groups of guys rahter than to single guys sitting alone. Maybe they think they're more fun, or will egg each other on to spend more money, or whatever.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Don't know, dude. Most girls tell me they hate groups. I mean what non-self-respecting PL goes in a group as opposed to preferring the lonely perv look?
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Caution on Hustler Club-- there are recent reports that the doors on the VIP rooms have been removed and that the "fun" has been curtailed. The Silver Cricket is reasonably economical (no parking or VIP access fees) but it gets mixed reviews on the extras scene. If extras are a priority, there are better choices in the Detroit area than Hustler and SC.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I usually club solo, but it's interesting to meet other mongers. To put a face to te screen name. Plus we can compare techniques, or recommend dancers. It's not like I'm trying to sit in on someone else's lap dance. And clubbing with TUSCL friends is way different than bringing a regular friend.

Last time I checked, two guys wasn't a group. I would think any dancers hating on a group would be talking about 4+ guys. The dancer loses her advantage in that situation. Since I hate approaching single women within a big group, I can understand the mindset. I have no issues approaching a single lady on a group of three or less.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Like OV and HonestT, I usually club solo also, jerikson40, but it is interesting to meet the people of TUSCL, to shoot the shit, compare notes, etc., etc. Every single TUSCL member I've met over the past few years, I would gladly hang with them again. You are all good people to hang with.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Went to Hustler a couple of weeks ago for the first time. It is no longer nude. Nun-alcaholic drinks are more than alcoholic ones. The girls show little on stage and are all about extras in private. The place would be great with the right girl. I tried two and one pressed for extras before she sat down for a boring lap dance talking how great her extras were. The next also wanted to get down to business right off with no preliminaries. I go to clubs to play if I wanted a fast mechanical get off there are cheaper ways. The girls were also not much better than Bogarts. Their attitude is better also. At Hustler I drove by the valet and just paid him the fee and parked myself. Manditory Valet parking is a deal breaker for me as they are all uninsured for contents and vehicle.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't club with jerikson40 if he paid for EVERYTHING!

Now I would enjoy seeing Vince & HonestT again one day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion