tuscl

War on Pubic Hair

deogol
Michigan
The comments on this article are a riot:

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2012/08/15/p…

12 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    This is a war worth fighting.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Having began my sexual experiences with girls with hair (and some of them with a lot of hair), I have no desire to go back.

For me, the Sex is 10 times better. Oral and vaginal is much better for me when hair doesn't get in the way.

The excuse about having microscopic wounds is valid, but the chances of getting diseases this way is miniscule. I would worry much more about the body fluids I am exchanging with that beautiful dancer.

I doubt we will ever go back with hair. Too many people have already seen and experienced the sight, taste, and feel of bare genitales. And its exciting.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    I've always been a fan of bush . . . and I am no talking politics.

P.S. I want to meet the chick in @deogol's profile picture!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Jackson: Harly Quinn? You know she's crazy and likes knives, right? :)
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    @GMD . . . but what a way to go :-)

Actually, I failed to recognize Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel a/k/a Harley Quinn . . . the Dark Night franchise should use her in the next installment . . . played by, let's see, Eva Longoria?
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Pubic hair. Yuck! :-( Gets stuck between my teeth! Home of nasty odors....
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Not a fan of pubic hair either. They spend time shaving their legs and pits, whats a couple more square inches?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I prefer a nice bush on women.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    And let's get off this stupid trend of saying there is a "War" on ______ (Fill in the blank).
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    News flash: The "war on pubic hair" has already been won, by pubic hair! It fucking grows back. Any "war" you have to fight brand new every few days is one you have already lost. Yeah, yeah, I know there are more permanent methods (and some of those aren't as permanent as advertised), but few people actually go that route, because, another news flash, they might actually *want* to grow it back.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    War and Piece
  • Cheo_D
    12 years ago
    Besides, whatever happened to just letting people do what they want? Like gmd said, it's hair, it grows back if you get tired of the look. I for one grew up and spent the first half of my adulthood in the age of full hairiness and I am quite pleased to have made it to the age of at least neat trimming, but that's just a matter of tastes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion