tuscl

One of the Most Detested Sex Acts (by some women) Is Good for Women

I found this online and thought I would share.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/1217…

I stumbled on something online the other day suggesting if women swallow their partners semen the reaction to a foreign element in their body would be lessened possibly decreasing any morning sickness.

Somewhere else I read semen has a number of nutritional elements needed by a human, I suppose I'm encouraging women to suck and swallow. Of course make sure your partner is safe first. This might be a way to get a girl's significant other to eat healthier and drink pineapple juice if he gets rewarded.

14 comments

• canny
    12 years ago
    "If it's good for me, it's good for you too......"

I'm not going to go down that road!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I agree 100% with this article. I'm sure it's scientifically correct, and if it's not, I don't care.

A stripper once told me she had heard that pineapple juice made semen taste better. I offerred to participate in an experiment.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Morning sickness? Like during the first trimester of pregnancy? Thats it? Thats the news?

Umm, yeah, no thanks. Lol. I dont even like to give blow jobs so swallowing will never happen.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    jackslash - are you refering to JudyJudy? That is what she used to say.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    JudyJudy, when she was here, gave us a detailed article on this topic.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Not JudyJudy. I don't know that young lady, but I probably should.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I want to know who all is filling up a 16 oz container of it
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    My ATF swallows when we have oral sex. I swallow her juice too.

• Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Ewwww lol
  • RickWood
    12 years ago
    Stilletto,

Was that Ewww about her swallowing or him swallowing?

My most recent ex enjoyed giving and getting oral BB. However, she didn't really like it when I'd finger her (she got extremely wet) and then lick my fingers to taste her. Usually happened driving down the road when I had no other access.

Just curious, we all have our preferences.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Rickwood- I dont mind if someone licks their fingers but I wouldnt get upset if they didnt want to. Its definetly an aquired taste. The "EWWW" was definetly for her swallowing. If I were really in love with someone and they asked me to, I'd give it consideration, but doing it for a customer or a random guy? Ummm no, I'll take my last trace of self respect and " just say no".
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I don't get the fuss over swallowing. Does it really make a BJ so bad if she spits instead of swallows? Admittedly, aside from the last few months when we started going bareback regularly, it hasn't been an issue for me, since going covered doesn't result in anything for her to spit *or* swallow, and that sense of completion that comes from her not stopping remains intact.

However, even raw, I don't see the big deal. My CF/ATF/SB doesn't like the taste, so she does this thing using her hand and mouth at the same time, and I can't tell when she stops with her mouth. Her pussy is usually in my face when she's doing it, so I can't see exactly how she does that. Whatever she's doing, it works just fine.

Now, in the other direction, MFC would sometimes take the rubber off me, turn it inside out on her finger, and then lick and suck the cum off of it. *That* was pretty hot.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Stiletto: WRT licking of fingers, I do that to her all the time. She's self-conscious about it, but she's never been anything but fresh and clean for me. How is it any different from sticking my face in the directly?
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @gmd- Hmmmm, now that you put it that way, i guess it isnt much different.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion