Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

3 Magic Words.....

Corvus
Corvus313877

Arizona

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Saw the advertisement on the bottom of the TUSCL page and clicked on it today out of boredom: "Three Magic Words that'll get any strippers phone number, watch the video now". Pretty funny stuff, prior to the pitch for buying their product. Any of you have a "Magic Word" you like to use!! Anyone of you have a review of the video?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for carl95
carl95
•

"I have money"

Profile picture for carl95
carl95
•

"I have money"

Profile picture for bustanutz
bustanutz
•

I didn't find the video ad but my most used phrase is "skat bitch"

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'll agree with carl95. :)

Profile picture for EarlTee
EarlTee
•

"What's your number?"

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

"I love you" :)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

3 magic words to get a phone number?

How about pen paper phone

Without a phone or pen and paper to record it, a number is hard to remember after several hours.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Love it @Sharkhunter. The 3 Ps, that is some good advice.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Lying thieving whore

Profile picture for Scratch
Scratch
•

Lying thieving whore

Profile picture for JerseyJack
JerseyJack
•

So is anyone else but me curious as to what the "three magic words" that the ad promised to reveal actually were?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"I have drugs"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement