tuscl

Women stare at boobs too.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:06 AM
And now we present science news that will get you out of the dog house: men don't stare at cleavage because they're horny dirtbags. Men stare at boobs because ALL HUMANS do. A new study in Science Daily says that men and women are equally likely to look at women's bodies as a collection of parts ready to be objectified. Essentially, when looking at a female, we all go into Terminator vision mode, honing in on specific parts of her body and assessing them. And not just the hot ones! Even when a hefty gal lets her chest-beefers hang out, we guys know that we still can't stop ourselves from taking a peek. Well, women look at the ugly ones, too. This means that we're ALL looking at ALL the cleavage. Sure, men are probably doing it to look for potential mates, and women are probably doing it to compare to themselves, but still. We're all guilty here. So the next time your girlfriend slaps you for checking out a woman right in front of her, you can call her out on the same violation. After all, did you ever wonder how she knew what you were checking out in the first place? Yeah, she knew what you were checking out because she was checking it out, too.

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yeah, girlfriend, don't give me no shit, you were looking at em too !!!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LMAO, and I bet you got wet !!
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    LMAO. Saw a nipple slip at a restaurant yesterday. Couldn't stop looking even though I wanted to gouge my eyes out.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    hell, my ex-gf used to point them out to me. she knew she would be the one getting banged later.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Got a source?
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Women staring at other women's boobies? well, imagine that! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion