tuscl

Snaking

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, August 13, 2012 9:14 PM
From the TUSCL glossary: Sneaking a peak to outright ogling of a nearby dancer performing a personal dance (table, friction, etc) for another guy. - Rod8432 Snowtime & I were at Rod's favorite club yesterday and we were buying a lot of $10 table dances from a lot of different dancers and we were both getting pretty high mileage. These two latinos were sitting at the table next to us doing the worst case of snaking that either of have seen. They were pissing our dancers off too. Several times our dancers had to tell them to mind there own business and or buy their own dances. This went on for a couple of hours. We didn't want to start any trouble so we just let the dancers deal with it. Ass holes!!!

21 comments

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Typical Mexicans.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    I snake everytime I'm in the VIP room. While I'm waitin for the first song to start a check out the action around me. If I see somethng I like I'm cuttn my dance short n gettn after the good stuff
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I have a customer that does this while I'm dancing for him. He'll watch other girls give dances and he'll never look at me. He comes in every other week and spends 300-400 paying attention to everyone's dances but his own.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Welcome to my world! This is yet another reason to limit my laps to the privacy of a VIP or (preferably) a completely private champagne room. Excessive ogling & jeering gets real old, REAL fast.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    As Shadowcat noted I was with him in the club yesterday. Since the two "snakers" were on his side of our table, his dancers took most of the visual assault. While it was distracting it did not ruin our day. In fact, we both said it was one of our best visits to the club. There are a lot of jerks who go to strip clubs. Sometimes they are thrown out by the bouncers before a situation gets worse. Unfortunately, I doubt if anyone is going to be thrown out for snaking. If becomes too much of a problem, the best thing to do is probably relocate to another part of the club. In our case yesterday it was distracting, but did not stop us from having fun. Much less of a problem than having an obnoxious drunk interfering with your experience.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    One time I had the opposite problem. I had known a dancer for a while and she was doing a hot table dance for some other guys. The whole time, maybe four dances, she was grinding on them but looking at me with a great, lustful look. I couldn't look away, but felt like I was definitely getting something for nothing. Didn't bother my conscience at all.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I'm guilt of some light "snaking" but only in an effort to determine if it's worth my time. I think we can spare each other that much.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Clubs that do dances out in the open, particularly if they leave the stage vacant, should expect snaking. What am I supposed to do, stare at my drink? And the dancers? Live with it or change clubs to one that give you privacy.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    shadow, you should have waited outside for these guys and settled the score at 2AM.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    What are typical Mexicans? Vete a la mierda cabrones blancos!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Conceptually I can fully understand this...If I was at her club and made the foolish mistake of not dancing with Stiletto - I'd spend my whole dance with that someone else snaking looks for Stiletto...lol :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ditto, MADDOG !! lol Other than that, I agree, these guys were assholes. VIP is the place to be.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    It sounds like the two guys were being obnoxious about it. Nobody is going to think twice about a dude checking out a dance to see if the dancer has skills. But if you sit and stare thats a different thing. I was in the lap dance room of a club last night, me and some other guy in there. My dancer was comfortable with me and I got high mileage, but this other dude in a couch across from me just watched us the whole time. His dancer actually stopped dancing for him about 20 seconds before the song ended and was all huffy. He was dressed like a bum and the look on his face made we wonder if he ever saw a naked chick before. It was really creepy.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Sorry, thesamurai, I'll try not to let it happen again...
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    you could at least throw a 20 my way for the show dude
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    @Stiletto25, I am sure you have just about seen it all, but as far as I'm concerned that dude is crazy to not keep all his attention on you while you are in his lap. If I ever have the chance to meet you, I promise you will have my full attention.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Ummm...guys...how do you know of the guys next to you are "snaking" unless you're doing it too? If you're paying attention to your lap dance like you should be you wouldn't notice or care about some other guy watching. And BTW, checking out other lapdances is an important info gathering technique that is approved by the International Commission on Strip Club Lap Dance Ethics. I regularly check what the other dancers are doing, because it tells me exactly how good she is and whether she's worth a tumble. And if you guys don't like it, then pay attention to your own freakin' dance and you won't even know about it. Of course, staring continuously is uncalled for. And IF the guy had been snaking like he should have been previously and gathering intel, he would have KNOWN that my dancer was much better than his and he wouldn't have to drool over my dancer while he's with a sucky dancer.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Yes, snakers at Shadow's and my favorite club can be a pain in the ass, especially in the high chairs along the wall when they're sitting next door without a table in-between. I've got some high mileage favs who make full use of my easy access shorts. It's a buzz kill when these guys don't know enough to keep their eyes forward, aside from maybe a quick glance to see if they like girl. If they're not careful, they may just get an eyeful of my cum-face!... :)
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    And BTW, you guys make me want to puke the way you stick your noses so far up a stripper's ass around here. Geesh, grow some balls and go out on a date or something.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @jerikson40: You make me want to laugh out loud the way your reading comprehension sucks. Geesh, go back to fifth grade or something.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Watching and staring at other couples was part of the Fun at Bogarts & H8S when the "VIP" was just a single open room. If people don't like being stared at, do your thing in PRIVATE!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion