tuscl

More Off-Topic Olympic Women

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Has anyone noticed the Rythmic Gymnastics? That stuff is cool as shit!

6 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I passed on that. I will watch almost anything in the Olympics but I skipped that. Now I wish I had watched.

I watched some BMX late last night. At first I thought, WTF, this s an Olympic sport, but it was pretty cool to watch for a little while.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ gmd: Here in Everett, WA, there were Olympic prelims in rhythmic gymnastics last fall. I went to an afternoon of it with friends who have a daughter that once participated in that sport. It was great watching. I too, caught some of it on NBC's coverage a couple of nights ago.

@ motor: I'm not at all a BMX fan, but I did happen to see some of the BMX events, and was thoroughly amazed at what a beautiful course the Olypics designed for it. It's tough to see all those spills!
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    GMD, really? Rythmic Gymnastics? That is frightening. I thought the only GUYS who watched that wore bright pink leather pants and lace shirts with puffy sleeves and also drooled over men's gymnastics. ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @dallas702: Dude, those girls are *flexible*, and they don't look as hardbodied as the "regular" gymnasts. And most of them were *over* 18.

I'll admit, though, calling them "gymnasts" might be stretching the point a bit. Whatever you call them, most of them were hot, hot, hot, especially that cute little Korean chick.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    OK, GMD I checked the videos of Olympic Ryhtmic Gymnasts and some of them do look over 12, but I still don't get the twirling a ribbon around like a toddler!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Ribbon? You were watching the ribbon?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion