tuscl

vegas stripclubs

Tuesday, August 7, 2012 6:48 PM
Ok, I know this topic is exhausted. I consider myself one of the more knowledgable members on the clubs and my go to is OG during the day. So far my experience has been I've been promised a lot, but never have been delivered. I've had better experiences in philly which seems odd being Vegas. Therefore, I am asking you other tuscl members for any gems that would make me feel differently. I'd go for private individuals, mp, etc. I've rtff and everything seems rather lame. I have a lot to offer in the midwest, so shoot me a pm if you have anything worthwhile.

2 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    Vegas clubs are generally expensive and unlikely to deliver ITC. As far as I'm concerned OG during the day is the only place that's likely to happen. I don't trust MP's in general and have heard some horror stories about Vegas ones specifically. I doubt you're gonna get much help with specific private providers, there are other sites for that.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Vegas clubs are generally expensive and unlikely to deliver ITC. As far as I'm concerned OG during the day is the only place that's likely to happen. I don't trust MP's in general and have heard some horror stories about Vegas ones specifically. I doubt you're gonna get much help with specific private providers, there are other sites for that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion