tuscl

Just wondering

bang69
North Carolina
Ok when geting extras at a sc. Do you prefer to to to a club that is known for extras & they are easy to get. Or a club where you half to work get get extras.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The work is finding a club where you can get extras. After that I just keep going back to the same clubs.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Agree with Shadow on this one - the hunt and chase is totally overrated. Find a good club or three and stick with them. Consistency with one's favorite girls as a club regular can definitely pay dividends over time...
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ditto, shadowcat and Rod8432. Life can be a bitch, why make extra work?
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Getting extras from an extras friendly dancer in an extras friendly club - that's like shooting fish in a barrel. Where's the challenge when any PL can walk in and leave happy with little to no effort. . . . Damn, I wish I had a club like that close to me!
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    I like something in between where not every single guy is getting BJs and left and right.

When it extras are done for only a select few (or it's portrayed so well that it seems that way), I tend to feel better about it.

At the same time, I do appreciate the extremes. Tijuana, for example, is awesome. Although I don't even know if you'd call it extras at that point, the standard service is well...full service. :)
  • occurious
    12 years ago
    I agree sometimes it does make me feel weird when I know everyone might be getting extras. I have a favorite club where extras are easily available, today I went there around lunch and unfortunately there was only one dancer that really caught might eye. She was more my type that's why she caught my eye but the way she worked the room I had a very strong feeling she was dealing extras. Before she got to me she took a kind of sloppy looking customer back for some dances (all are semi-private VIP type here). When they came out after a few songs the first thing that popped into my mind was do I want a dance with her if she gave him extras.

Kind of a silly thing to think about but at the same time not. In the end I never got to find out since my office kept calling trying to find with me problems so I had to leave.

Lately I've been trying a few different clubs out around me and I found another one with easily available extras but I just don't like the club. I found two other clubs where I love the atmosphere and the girls but have yet to get any extras. The furthers I've gotten is sucking some nipples. However I keep going back trying different girls just to see what happens even though I know nothing probably will but I just like the clubs so I do it.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    I go to the ambiguous one first and, if I don't get satisfaction, I go the the sure thing. In the past year I've gotten FS from eight different girls, two at the first and six at the second.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion