tuscl

ITC sex

10inches
Florida
best position for FS in VIP? while I like doggie, don't think I could really get away with it in the club. have had to settle for reverse CG (dancer simply looks like she is just grinding instead of actually riding the pony) any other suggestions that you guys have found successful?

17 comments

• Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Yup - Reverse CG is probably the best. I've also done regular CG, but the room was pretty dark and we were sitting in a deep couch that was sideways to the door. Plus she didn't lift up all that much - more of a low grind - which kept my dick from showing too much.

Other than that, there's not much else I don't think...
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I think it depends on the club. My favorite clubs in Detroit have private VIP booths where the position you choose is limited only by your flexibility.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    In my experiences CG & reverse CG are about the only options in the clubs that I normally go to. Which makes a strong point for OTC.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    CG & reverse cg are the best. shadow has a great point.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    The "blow job" position.

FS is for OTC, you lame ass fucks.

:))
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    At my club in Houston can get it any position I want in upstairs VIP. Have had CG, reverse CG, mish, girl on top me laying down, and doggie. I have done about a dozen different girls in VIP there and been doing one on reg basis for four years who no longer dances there. Just recently a Cali blonde hard body offered it to me at $200 itc or otc. She came over to my table and asked ot sit in my lap which was a lot of fun (good mileage) then we discussed extras. She had danced at CenterFolds.
  • steve229
    12 years ago

reverse triple gainer in the tuck position
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    10 inches:

With your 10 inches, I would think that any position the girl could "take" would be a good position.

You Lucky bastard.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    "reverse triple gainer in the tuck position"

I heard that didn't work out well for Greg Louganis.

But seriously, this is why I don't think I could ever enjoy ITC sex in most clubs.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    ....at the end of the day just as long as you "stick the landing" whilst getting your smash on...lol
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "FS is for OTC, you lame ass fucks."

LOL gmd. For the most part I agree with this, as well as jester's comment about not being comfortable enough in most clubs, but some of these hounds frequent clubs that are well set up for it and where privacy is assured.

I won't get ITC FS in most places, but there are a handful of clubs spread out across the NE and SE where price, convenience and privacy all align to make ITC services very attractive. When you can get into a fully private, individual room for $200 or even less (plus some add. tip to the girl) for a half hour with a very willing young girl in a club where the staff doesn't care about what is happening in there, you have all the makings of a good time. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Reverse jack hammer is the best
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I did manage missionary once with a compliant girl in a Toronto-area club on a very slow day in the VIP area. Things were approaching the magic moment when two couples walked by us and our display on their way to their own assignations. I was in the serious grunting stage by this time and my girl was whimpering with her eyes closed so on I went to the finale. One of the guys walking past us had wide eyes and gaping jaw as he saw our performance. The other three people had the courtesy (or embarrassment) to avert their eyes.
  • boredxx
    12 years ago
    @farmerart - not in downtown TO?!?, cause if YES, then you are my hero!
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @boredxx,

It was Club Pro in Vaughan.

The dancer pushed three of the ottoman-like pieces of furniture together to make something similar to a bed. The drawback was that this contraption extended out of the sheltered confines of the curtained cubicle into the common area.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I like FS/ITC/CG/PAG/GFE/DFK. (Power Ass Grip)
  • sexualchoc
    12 years ago
    CG and reverse CG definitely are the best positions for NOT getting caught! I have no problem with that as it's my favorite position anyways...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion