tuscl

Not quite a 2AMer...

Revolution
Virginia
Monday, July 30, 2012 2:30 PM
[view link] A man is in life-threatening condition after a shooting in the parking lot of Wacko's gentleman's club Saturday night involving a security guard, police said. The incident began with a disturbance in the club at 3701 Emerson St., said Sgt. Jay Farhat of the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office. Farhat said three men were asked by bouncers to leave the club about 1:40 a.m. Then there was a disturbance in the parking lot. Shots were fired, after which the men fled in a truck. Farhat said the security guard shot all three men. Police called to the scene spotted the truck that left the Wacko's parking lot with the men just down the road at the Taco Bell restaurant at Emerson and Philips Highway. The men were detained there. Farhat said all three were taken to Shands Jacksonville hospital with one in life-threatening condition. A light blue Ford F-150 was surrounded by police tape at the Taco Bell intersection. People standing outside Wacko's said there was a fight in the parking lot and the security guard was called to help. Then gunfire broke out. The guard was working at the strip mall where Wacko's and other businesses are located, and Farhat said the investigation is looking into why he opened fire and whether it was justified. Police were looking to examine video surveillance. Nothing like a Dorito Taco after getting shot...

6 comments

• steve229
    12 years ago
    Thanks for picking up the slack and posting this, Revolution. Apparently Shadowcat is too busy with his new live-in stripper hussy.
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    Which just tells you I have no life...Good for Shadowcat.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Yeah. Thanks for picking up the slack. :)
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    No problem - it happened locally and I noticed it wasn't mentioned. Trust me, I wish I was busy for your reason ;-)
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Wow, this is one of my hang-outs, but I'm not stupid enough to stay past midnight. Don't want to end up a 2 AMer.
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    Haven't been to Wackos myself, but this is one of the reasons I prefer the daytime shift anyway. You don't often hear about 2 PMer's
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion