tuscl

Mileage at Platinum in Greenville?

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 4:56 PM
Close to that of Columbia? Headed up that way this weekend and no way I'm missing a chance to club in SC. I have been to PP Columbia many times and want to how the clubs compare? Will have company, are they as frisky with the female patrons there as well? Many a young woman has ended up topless on stage at Columbia and the crowd always loves it.

9 comments

• bang69
    12 years ago
    The 2 are different. i'm sure you will have fun at PP in Greenville as i have.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    All Platinum Plus clubs operate basically the same. The thing you will notice most is that the Greenville club is at least twice the size of the Columbia club.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    see shadowcat I have nothing to add
  • big_d_2011
    12 years ago
    Pretty much the same and of course it depends on the girl. To be honest I have had higher mileage at Greenville than Columbia.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Greenville has much better looking pole dancers and higher class hoes than the skank hoes I find in pp columbia. IMO Columbia pp is way overrated and is comprized of low class skank hoes who have five kids and crazy baby daddy who stalks their bitch - sum even stay in the club and pimp their bitch, Wtf? But the question was milage and that too is more in greenville. I hear from a homeboy of mine that club Lust is a good place to bustanut from sum high class hoes. Anyone been there?
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    be prepared for the incredibly LOUD music at this club. YMMV is the norm at this club. had have everything from no-touch to bj/finger fuck in couch room.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Music is loud in Greenville but it doesn't hurt your ears like in Columbia. The Columbia club I think because it is a lot smaller just makes the music sound extremely loud at times. There are a couple of really fat dancers working on stage in the Greenville club. I don't know why. Overall on most nights I think the dancers look better. I think it's easier to get two for thirty dances. Mileage is better in Columbia but you can have some fun here too. You have less privacy in Greenville but you have a lot more space and less noise. Back several months ago, the club fired several dancers who were giving out mileage that was better than normal. I suppose they are worried under LE or someone could be watching. I also believe the Greenville club may have hidden cameras in the overhead lights in the dance area. I don't believe the Columbia club does.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Some dancers occasionally work at both clubs at one time or another.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Lust is a nice club but it has expensive drinks and I prefer lap dances at Platinum. Well on Saturday nights Bud Lite is only 3 at Lust but that night they will charge 20 bucks to get in for some feature show. That is this Saturday. I'm planning on skipping that. Some may like it. If you like it, you can buy advance tickets before Saturday to save money. My lap dances at Lust haven't been much better than their table dances. They are about the same price if you get the two for 25. Platinum cuts off bottled beer as midnight approaches on Saturday night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion