Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Celebrity LD?

bucca

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just wondering...if you could choose any celebrity to get a dance from, who would it be?

Mine, in rank order, would be the following...what are your top 3 choices?

  1. Kate Upton
  2. Jessica Alba
  3. Mila Kunis

Replies (37)Latest

Profile picture for TABB
TABB
•
  1. Olivia Wilde.
  2. Kate Upton
  3. Jenny McCarthy
Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
  1. Shelly Winters
  2. Roseanne Barr
  3. Kathy Bates
Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•
  1. Marilyn Monroe 2) Bettie Page 3) Rita Hayworth
Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Halle Berry plays a stripper in an upcoming movie.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

There have been some celebrity look a likes

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•
  1. Salma
  2. Sung Hi Lee
  3. Salma
Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

What TABB said.

No brainer. Perfect choices!

Profile picture for Chemicaltoilet
Chemicaltoilet
•
  1. Kate Upton
  2. Scarlett Johansson
  3. Emma Watson
Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•
  1. Heather Locklear
  2. Kate Upton
  3. Keira Knightley
Profile picture for Stiletto25
Stiletto25
•
  1. Tim Tebow
  2. Gerard Butler
  3. Ryan Reynolds
Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Elizabeth Taylor at 21 y/o!!!

Profile picture for RickWood
RickWood
•

I'll take which ever one is the best extras provider at the best price. Shadows's choices not withstanding, tho funny.

Profile picture for TABB
TABB
•

Thank you motorhead!!! Thank good my ATF that Olivia Wilde/Megan Fox look with Kate Upton beauty mark.

Stiletto25- even though Tim tebow has sub par mechanics with little ability to read progressions. He will always find a way to makes you lap dance awesome!!! Hahaha

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•
  1. Amber Heard
  2. Kate Beckingsale
  3. Megan Fox
Profile picture for randy77
randy77
•
  1. Salma Hyak
  2. Kim Kardashian
  3. Kate Upton
Profile picture for boomer37
boomer37
•

In no particular order -

Salma Kate Upton Amanda Seyfried

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I can see why Kate Upton got so many votes. She is hot.

Profile picture for JacksonEsskay
JacksonEsskay
•
  1. Anne Hathaway
  2. Cote de Pablo
  3. Kaley Cuoco
Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

1)Pizza 2)Steak 3)Lobster

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•
  1. Alyssa Milano
  2. Jenny McMarthy
  3. Jennifer Love Hewitt
Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@lopaw: Megan Fox? Really? The other two I get, but Fox is, at best, "meh" for me.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Hey George. I agree with you about Megan Fox. A few years ago, she would consistently appear at, or near, the top of some "Hot 100" lists. At the time, I didn't know who she was. When I saw here, I had the same reaction as you.

I wouldn't throw her out of bed or anything, but number 1?????

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•
  1. Salma
  2. Raquel Welch
  3. Marilyn Monroe
  4. Sophia Loren (the last 3 when they were in their 20's-30's :)
Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

They've been showing the Transformer movies alot lately on cable, so she was on my mind. Then I broke out a copy of Jennifer's Body, and my fem-wood was raging.....

.....camshaft......mmmmmmmmmm

Profile picture for machinegun68
machinegun68
•

Adele

Profile picture for MADDOG_ROMEO
MADDOG_ROMEO
•
  1. Audrina Patridge
  2. Elizabeth Hurley 3a) Sofia Vergara 3b) Stacy Keibler 3c) Salma Hayek
Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Kim Kardashian and Kate Upton

Profile picture for PussyLick
PussyLick
•

a) Serena Williams b) Ciara Harris c) Jennifer Lopez

Profile picture for PussyLick
PussyLick
•

a) Serena Williams b) Ciara Harris c) Zoe Saldana

Profile picture for bobvz
bobvz
•
  1. Mila Kunis
  2. Halle Berry
  3. Jessica Beal
  4. Jennifer Love Hewitt
  5. Kaley Cucoo

Then repeat.

Profile picture for SofaKing
SofaKing
•
  1. Eva Mendes
  2. Jennifer Love Hewitt
  3. Lynda Carter, circa 1980
Profile picture for SofaKing
SofaKing
•

May I add to my list?

Bittany Borman is on the United States track and field team, throwing the javelin. She is a recent college graduate, built like a brick shit house, would love to have some fun with her.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Lets not forget Octomom. :)

Profile picture for booblicker
booblicker
•
  1. Emma Watson(Hermione Granger)
  2. Bonnie Wright(Ginny Weasley)
  3. Evana Lynch(Luna Lovegood)

What can I say, I'm a Harry Potter fan!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

As a fellow old fart, do you find yourself having to look up most all these women to have any idea who they are? Or perhaps I am just very uninformed with pop culture.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - as with the singers & bands, I don't recongnize most of them but I don't bother to look them up.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I can agree with "singers & bands", but I can't risk missing a truly hot babe. Hell, she might even be Asian!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement