tuscl

Husband in the audience

Saturday, July 21, 2012 9:54 AM
I had something happen to me a while back and although I didn't think much about it at the time, over time I have thought about it more and more and am wondering what you all think. One of my friends informed me that his wife started dancing at one of the local clubs, and asked if I would like to join him since he was planning on going and sitting out in the audience to drink. I said yes, but my immediate reaction was to be somewhat surprised and confused. How was he going to feel/react knowing that I was going to be there and see his wife topless? How do I act when his wife if on stage (do I look, do I not look?). I chose to casually take a causal glance every now and then, being careful not to stare, and definitely didn't tip her. She knew I was there, too, because she came over to our table and talked with us for a bit. The thing that didn't occur to me at the time, but only later, was this...how often does this type of thing happen. I guess I just take it for granted that the girl I'm tipping on stage, or gettting a LD from doesn't have her spouse or boyfriend actually there in the club, potentially watching every move that she or I make. What are your thoughts?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I don't worry about it. in one of my favorite clubs there is a dancer who's husband is always there when she is working. She lost her drivers license for DUIs. She drinks even more now because he is the designated driver. The more she drinks, the looser she gets. He doesn't care, as long as she brings home the bacon. I even heard from another dancer that one customer wanted to fuck her and she told him to ask her husband for permission. He did and the husband told him OK for $300.
  • lynn31
    12 years ago
    May I ask what club and town?
  • lynn31
    12 years ago
    May I ask what club and town?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Hell, he invited you. I wouldn't worry about it, but like yourself I wouldn't focus too much on his wife.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    to fucking weird.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Hehe. Ive had experience with this.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I've met some dancers' boyfriends in the clubs. I've been OK with talking to the boyfriends when the dancers are just friends of mine or friends of my fav dancers. But I've felt uncomfortable when I've gotten extras from the dancer. Does her boyfriend know what she does? Most dancers tell me they don't want boyfriends or husbands hanging out in the club. Too much potential for jealousy and drama.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Stiletto: You've danced with your husband in the audience? :)))
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Once had a guy that worked for me. I found out through another co-worker that this first guys wife started dancing at a club we visited most every Friday after work. I knew her, but not well at the time. So this next Friday after work, the four of us in our regular club group go to the club. Of course she used a different name and when she came on stage, i struck up a conversation with the barmaid to occupy myself so I wouldn't check out his wife. After her set, said husband asks me, "What do you think?" About what, I replied. He then tells me the dancer was his wife. I feigned ignorance and said I was talking and not watching. So he tells me she was his wife. I then looked as she was talking to some other customer and then said I was surprised. Nothing more happened at the time other than she stopped by and we all tipped her. A few months later he was out of town, so I stopped in the club to see how she worked without him being around and not able to "pop in". I sat in a rather inconspicuous area and just watched her. I was surprised that she was very tame by club standards when dealing with customers. A bit later, the barmaid brings me a drink and says, "This ones on the lady at the end of the bar." I look and there she sits waving at me. She then joins e and spends the rest of my time there sitting and talking with me. She went into great detail talking about and showing me her boob job. A pleasant evening.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ clubber: That's a great story!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Busted !! In more ways than one, Clubber. Sounds like a good time.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    End of the story, last I heard... She started spending her days down the block with a cop and finally split with the guy that worked for me. Saw her one time since as I was leaving a restaurant. She looked like she was about 60 when she was mid 30's.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I would never go to see my friend's wife who was a dancer. Not if I want to keep my friend.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Pabloantonio, "I would never go to see my friend's wife who was a dancer. Not if I want to keep my friend." Is that because you feel like you can't trust yourself or because you think it's not right? I'd never make a play for my friends wife, but she's putting it out there for everyone as a stripper and not a regular wife, well all bets are off. "Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest."
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "I would never go to see my friend's wife who was a dancer." "Is that because you feel like you can't trust yourself or because you think it's not right?" In my case, it's because I wouldn't want to see any of my middle-aged friend's wives naked, lol Now, if one of them had already gone thru a mid-life crisis, got divorced, and remarried some young hottie, and she was dancing, that would be a different story.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If a woman with a husband starts dancing, BOTH of them know she is going to be SEEN, perhaps by friends & family. They both know it, this is not hard to figure out. END of Story!! LOL
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    And they both know there will be sexual involvement on some level. That husband/wife combo is likely the same type that "swing".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion