Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I think the woman's 100m hurdles just become my favorite summer Olympics sport

steve229
steve229134673

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for inno123
inno123
•

A while back I saw a presentation from a sports psychologist about athletes performing at their personal top performance levels (aka being 'in the zone'). The common features no matter what the sport were that they were relaxed, not anxious or distracted by anything, focused, not over-thinking what they were doing, and enjoying themselves tremendously. So after seeing that attitude pre-race I was not surprised to see her blow sway the competitors.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I loved it. Great link.

I noticed she took the hurdles the way a man does. The others ran up to them and jumped over - not the fluid motion she had.

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Absolutely beautiful.

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

I saw this and loved it...absolutely loved it

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Put her on the stripper pole!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

OMG, I just loved the way her pony tail swung around her head.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

She's a cutie.

Profile picture for stenton1
stenton1
•

Forget strip clubs! I'm headed to the Olympics! Damn she's hot!!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I've always enjoyed fast women.

Profile picture for JacksonEsskay
JacksonEsskay
•

Is it just me,or do the chicks in the green T-shirts behind her have a "Geez, what a bitch . . ." look on their faces.

Profile picture for Rabbit21
Rabbit21
•

She's certainly hot, but I'm still a Lolo Jones guy.

Profile picture for PussyLick
PussyLick
•

Pretty much every female sprinter in the world is smokin' hot.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"She's certainly hot, but I'm still a Lolo Jones guy"

Lolo Jones. She is the virgin.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement