tuscl

Using her upsell to your advantage.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A lot of dancers try to upsell you to VIP or Champagne rooms with the promise that things will get better. Maybe they will and maybe they won't. The one thing for sure is that it is going to cost you alot more money.

So why not turn the tables on them? Increase your lap dance mileage by expressing an interest in the upsell. Get them to increase the action, turn up the heat during the dance. Once you have bilked it for all it's worth, then simply tell them that you don't have the money for VIP.

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LOL, and then run for the exit !!!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Yes I would like to buy 2 of your upsells for the price of 1
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    In Detroit a customer would be lucky to get out of the club in one piece after pulling a stunt like that.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lapkat your a fuckin rockstar !
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "So why not turn the tables on them? Increase your lap dance mileage by expressing an interest in the upsell"

And what exactly will get the dancer to increase her regular Lap Dance Mileage?
    An expressed interest in a higher cost session? That tactic has not worked for me at all. I've never got an increase in the LD mileage. Which Club did this tactic work in? I might want to try it there 1 day.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    12 years ago
    And she moves to the next guy ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion