tuscl

Tongue piercings - a turn on or turn off.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, July 15, 2012 7:07 AM
For me it is a turn off. I don't like the looks of them. I cannot imagine DFK with a dancer that has one. I suppose that I could put up with a BBBJ if she has one but I certainly don't think that it would improve her ability.

30 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    turn off! but you know what chris rock says about girls with tongue rings lol
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    It should probably come as no surprise that I find it to be a moderate turn on. I've met quite a few girls who could put them to good use, so that probably colours my perception just a bit. I should note, however, that a tongue stud does *not* automatically confer mad fellatio skillz on a girl. Many so pierced don't know what to do with it, and lots of unpierced girls do just fine without. It probably shouldn't be a game changer either way.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Total turn off.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Total turnoff. I did get a BBBJ from a dancer that had one. I never noticed it before we went in the VIP, because that might have been a deal breaker. It was ok though
  • ragelikeapanda
    12 years ago
    Turn off. You can definitely feel it during a BJ. I feels different. I don't really like running a big metal speed bump.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    clit piercings are worse
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Any piercing BEYOND earrings is unattractive to me.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'm with Alucard, I don't like them.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I don't like them or tattoos, but my ATF has both.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Not much experience with tongue piercings but they do not impress me and will say a turn off. I have recently started to run into dancers with body piercings which I do not like at all. Couple of weeks ago a smoking hot dancer had piercings below her rib cage on the side of her flat belly. And another dancer with fantastic natural tits had piercings immediately above those outstanding assets. I probably will not get damces from either girl again. And other dancers wearing big low hanging earings can be dangerous too.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    No comment. I just fucked up. lol.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I like 'em. Getting head from a skilled performer can be amazing.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    It can be a turn on in some situations.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @lopaw: "Skilled performer" being the key. You have a distinct advantage in that regard; your preferred providers are more likely to know how to give head to a woman. I'm still amazed at the number of women, and not just 18-25 year olds, who think that putting your dick in her mouth and pumping up and down as fast as she can constitutes "great head". Of course, I'm reasonable certain that many straight women have much the same complaint I do. :))
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Don't care one way or the other.
  • RickWood
    12 years ago
    If a tongue piercing causes a noticable and unnatural lisp, then usually a turn off for me. I'm not too crazy about the girls that find the florescent studs so their mouth lights up under black lights, that's just odd. I've had one or two superb BBBJ's from girls that already knew how to use their tongue giving head. DAMN! They'll find the moment just before I blow and use that piercing to increase the load. I'll have to vote: As jewelry/accessory - NO As sex toy and knows how to use it - HELL YES
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    turn on - because it's guaranteed head. Because she can't say no, otherwise it opens up a lawsuit for false advertising.... Seriously, I agree with Drac and others - turn off for me....
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    turn off
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    It really doesn't do anything for me either way. Though it can, with the right person, be an amazing addition to a BJ.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Good question. I'll have to get back to you guys on this one. Now I'm curious. I'm not going out of my way though to find out. Without a piercing feels just fine. The one girl I knew with a clit ring I didn't even notice it except of course when she showed it to me and talked about it.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Turn off. All piercings, except for ears and maybe bellybutton are big turn offs for me. Also, can't stand tattoos. Former ATF told me she was considering getting lips pierced. She wanted to know if it would affect how I thought about her. I told her I'd still talk to her, but I'd never get a dance from her again. She didn't get it. *I figure she probably took a poll, because I'm sure she didn't do it just because I said not too.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I don't like piercings of any kind. The worst, in my opinion, are nipple piercings. I feel like I may hurt her if if play with the tits too much, hence my enjoyment of the dance is nil.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @snowtime: "I feel like I may hurt her if if play with the tits too much" Uh, that would be the *point* in many cases, and to a greater or lesser degree, depending on the girl. A large majority of the girls with piercings I've met get them precisely *because* of tha extra sensation, which can run the gamut from a little tweaking that causes a little discomfort just bordering on pain all the way up to the twist that makes her scream out loud, and every point in between. You guys and your fear of tats and piercings really makes me laugh sometimes. Especially when some of it is from some of the same ones who lust after the giant fake titties. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Off. But not a "deal breaker".
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    "You guys and your fear of tats and piercings ..." Don't fear them. Just don't like them. That goes for fake boobs as well. To each his own, but not my thing. Walked into this one club and a very beautiful girl was dancing. Very pretty. Then she turned around and her whole back was tattooed with wings. That killed it for me, but I understand there are some that like that sort of thing.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    never been a turn on but one dancer wad always playing with hers, twirling it in her mouth, sticking it out like she was sticking out her tongue, etc and that was a definite turn off.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    crap, I hate having fat fingers & using a touch screen. my ex was fabulous at giving head. getting her tongue pierced just gave her 1 more weapon in her arsenal to drive me crazy. it all has to do with ability. not good before ain't gonna change with a small piece of metal.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Ear rings and maybe a navel piercing but not much else. Not a deal breaker but a definate point loss.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    It doesn't bother me. If they have one, that's cool. If they don't, that's cool too.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    It is all about the technique. I don't think those barbell like things would be good at all. The girls that self-consciously move them around, clacking. No thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion