tuscl

Philly area clubs

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:41 PM
I'm not into lapdances persee but it was my birthday today and wanted a couple of laps..not into just a lapdanceclub like Playhouse..any other suggestions in the Philly area where I can enjoy a drink or two and get some good laps.

1 comment

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    Club Risque in Bristol is my favorite. The place is friendly and laid back without a lot of hustle although the girls do circulate around the bar for tips after dancing, which you may or may not like. Laps are done in two semi-private rooms each with a small window and a manager outside but he rarely pays any attention. Good 2-way contact, reasonably priced. I think the dances are $20 but its been awhile. I also read somewhere that they now have a VIP room but I don't know anything about it. Full bar which means pasties, although I've been there when some of the girls didn't bother wearing them. If you want total nudity in a real wild place with the most contact in town, try Show-n-Tell Showbar on Delaware Ave. BYOB. It's like a fraternity party with hookers. Nude LDs and bed dances (I kid you not) are done in individual private rooms. You enter through a XXX book/video store and the club is in back. I also like Dangerous Curves in the Northeast, which is a friendly neighborhood club that's gone upscale. They also have lots of contact, a full bar and moderate prices. There are also 2 nearby clubs in Jersey that might interest you: Playhouse Lounge in Burlington, which is the top rated club in the US mainly because of super high contact, other than that the place is nothing special, laps are $30. Not far away down route 301 is The Erotic Cafe in Pennsauken, which I like better - it's a tiny dump of a place but some surprisingly attractive girls and very good contact in a quiet laid-back atmosphere. I think the laps are $20. Incidently, all of these places with the possible exception of Show-n-Tell are open during the day, which is when I like to go. And all except Show-n-Tell are fairly close to each other so you could hit more than one fairly easily. I'd start with Erotic Cafe, and if there aren't any girls who appeal to you, either head up the road to Playhouse Lounge for high contact (and probably extras) from older average looking girls many of whom are foreign, or head across the river to Dangerous Curves if you prefer young girl-next-door types. From there it's a short drive to Club Risque. Have fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion