tuscl

Indy 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A shooting outside an Indianapolis' Northeastside strip club sent a man to the hospital earlier this morning.

The incident was reported around 3 a.m. in the parking lot of Pure Passion Club at 3849 N. Post Road. According to TV reports, the victim walked to a nearby gas station, where he later collapsed.

The suspect fled the scene, reports said, and the victim was transported to Methodist Hospital-IU Health in serious condition. His name was not immediately available.

6 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I developed my SC habit in Indianapolis and have family that live not far from this area. Post Road more or less divides the city from 'burbs on the east side. This used to be a good area but in the past 10-15 years some gang bangers started hanging out in the nearby apartment complexes and there's lots of drug crimes and burglaries.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yeah, the area is on the rough side these days. Buyer beware if one goes to that club.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Cities in general are going to shit. If they aren't bankrupting themselves, there is lots of "wilding" going on.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    I have driven past the PP on the west side oftown, but it looked too ghetto for me to bother going inside.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "the victim walked to a nearby gas station"

Apparently he didn't know he was supposed to drive himself to the hospital...
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Well, what do you know -- a 2AMer at an Indy club that I *haven't* been to! Pure Passion (East) is too ghetto even for me, though I have very often been to the nearby Harem House and Babes on Pendleton Pike. The other Pure Passion at W. 38th and Lafayette is now called the Golden Nugget; it used to be Babes West.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion