tuscl

how was your first sc visit?

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:54 AM
It was about 10 years ago. I went with a group of friends on a weekday night. This one dancer you probably woudn't want to see naked just sat in my friends lap and started grinding away. Then tried to get $20 from him. It was so awful I didn't go to another sc for the next 5 or 6 years. How was your first sc experience?

14 comments

• Rod8432
    12 years ago
    It was at the Spotted Giraffe in/around Newport KY back in the 80s. Even though I was in my early 20s, I was a late bloomer and hadn't been to a SC before that. The club was totally nude, spread-leg stuff back then. I was hooked from the get-go and never looked back.
  • Ironcat
    12 years ago
    When I was in college in the early 70s' I went to a sleazy bar where a homely girls with a nice ass but flat chest danced on a stage. I wasn't impressed. Then went to grad school in Chapel Hill NC early 80s' and went to clubs in Raleigh where they let you French kiss the dancers for a dollar tip and finally in the 90s' went to a club to get my 1st lap dance in Charlotte NC. Definitely better than French kissing a skunk.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    How was my first strip club visit? Fucking awesome! You can read more about it in the last thread on this subject.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I seem to remember a similar thread about this subject some weeks back.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I don't remember, it was long, long, long ago. We were writing on stone tablets back then. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    This topic was covered recently. I couldn't recall 35+ years ago then, and certainly not now. :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Then went to grad school in Chapel Hill NC early 80s' and went to clubs in Raleigh where they let you French kiss the dancers for a dollar tip" Ah, the 80's. My similar experience was in Indianapolis in the early 80's. French kisses for a buck. That's why I was hooked the first time I went.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    It was many moons ago in Boston when they still had two strip clubs downtown. One of my over-sexed pals took me and another friend there (the bigger of the two clubs). Well before lab dances came along, and girls made their money with tips and stripper drinks (they'll sit with you for a specified time). Nude, and full bar. Had a couple of gals sit with us. Felt sorry for them. Was a grad student at the time and hadn't seen this "seedy" side of things. They were spreading their legs and doing all that shit, and didn't feel right. Anyhow, one reason I appreciate Alucard's comments. Didn't go to another strip club for a couple of years til I visited the O'Farrel place in San Fran. Some of the gals put on quite a dancing show on the main stage and that changed my image of the whole thing. To this date, I go to see girls who can dance (rarity these days), have a cold one, and smoke a stogie (ever more difficult with the damn democrats running a nanny state). Lap dances are a means to tip the dancers but not a big fan of the grinding stuff.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    In 1962 4 of us hit the Blue Fox in Tijuana, Mexico. One of the guys got FS for $10.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Mine was not too long ago, in 2009. It was at a club in Minnesota and I went with a friend. I got once dance and had an OK time. Wish we would have stayed longer than just an hour, though.
  • serpentx
    12 years ago
    2009 I went to a strip club for the first time. It happened to be the Bogart's in Michigan and I have been hooked up by strip clubs since then.
  • jc8891
    12 years ago
    My first trip was in the late 70's to Big Al's in Peoria. They had the girl that used to run out on baseball fields to kiss the players. Her name was Morgana. She motioned for me to come up to the stage and almost smothered me with her huge boobs and then gave me a big kiss. Needless to say, I was hooked.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    When I see these reposted topics a week later I think some people here have Alzheimers
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gf, What topics?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion