tuscl

RECOMENDATIONS

10inches
Florida
Monday, July 9, 2012 10:49 AM
any one ever get recomendations from one dancer about another? was in Oasis last week, sitting with one of my favorites (#1). she does a great lap dance but does not do VIP. tall , hot brunette (#2) comes on stage to dance. #1 says that since she knows that #2 is my type (big natural rack with a great ass) that I should take her to VIP. she says that #2 has an almost anything goes approach to VIP and she is sure that I would like her. first time I have ever had one dancer drumming up business for another. by the way, #1 was right !!!

14 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I had one tell me that another was better at sucking dick than she & she was right.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Lucky guy. I've never had a dancer recommend another to me for any reason. My dancer recommendations have come from here by members at TUSCL, and especially 1 individual, vincemichaels. :)) THX And from a member of the Two Sheds site.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Happens all the time if I know them well. They'll even go and talk me up to another dancer if I express an interest. Had a reverse situation Saturday night. Girl A (who I have done private rooms with before) knew I was interested in Girl B. Sure enough, later I did a room with Girl B who told me after that Girl A had told her, "If you're going to do a room with Ghosty, you should know he fucks really good." I'll take that kind of recommendation any day.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    It's always great when girls have no jealousy issues, BTW.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Sure, recently happened to me at Scarlett's in Tampa. Two recommendations in fact. [view link]
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I was at Scarlett's in Toledo once and after only one dance told the girl she wasn't my type. She proceeded to fetch every other girl in the bar and bring them to me one by one. I very much appreciated the service!
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Does suggesting that we grab another dancer, leave, and go back to my house count?
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I have also seen it in a club. Last week my current favorite found a customer for another dancer who was having a bad night. The other dancer was her ride home though.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I've had two occasions where one dancer assisted me with another dancer: 1. A dancer whom I had refused to get further dances with until she repaid I loan I made her, was gracious enough to go get another dancer for me whom I had just seen on stage for the first time. She went to the dressing room after the second dancer got off stage and encouraged her to come out and meet me. She did, and six years later, I still see that dancer. 2. Dancer "A" had told dancer "B" that she was going out to dinner with me after she got off work (day shift). Dancer "B" said, "You're not going like that, are you?" Dancer "A" said, well this is what I wore to work today. Dancer "B" said, "Let's trade shirts. You need to wear a booby shirt (low cut) if you're going out with (my real name)." So they traded shirts, and I got beautiful view of dancer "A's" boobage during dinner. (I had already done OTC with dancer "B.")
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I usually don’t like when a dancer (or a waitress) recommends a dancer b/c: 1) I am the one that knows what kind of dancer I like and more often than not when a dancer or waitress recommends another dancer, I have not been into them. 2) A dancer or waitress may try to recommend one of her friends to “help her out” w/o the dancer friend being anything special. 3) I hate to be put in the position of not liking the dancer recommended, or more specifically brought over to me, and then either getting dances from her not to turn her down or having to tell her I am not interested after she has been brought over to me.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Bring a portable lie detector to find out the truth
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    I've had two recommendations: 1) The offer of a second provider to go to the VIP with and 2) When I requested a particular service which the first dancer was not into, she recommended another dancer who did provide. I gave the first dancer a $20 tip leaving
  • lotush
    12 years ago
    My regular and I have the same taste in women oddly enough, so she'll often invite her friends to join in. It seems the dancers can touch and grope each other like we customers can only wish!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    lotush - You need to expand your horizons.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion