tuscl

follies in ATL

So I went there last night and was told cover was $10. Is that accurate? The woman's tip jar was full and I did not even get a pat down. Does the pat down only occur during the days and why was her tip jar so full her doing nothing?

4 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I never go at night, so I am not sure of the $10 cover. Daytime is free ex $5 on Sat & Sun.

I rarely get patted down. The tip jar is for getting felt up. :)
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    Yes, it is 10 dollars at night and yes, the pat down from the door girl is only during the day. No reason to go at night though imo

They have a free entry pass on their website you can print out (I never have used it though)
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    I did not want to go at night but my work lasted so long. Thanks for the help and I thought she might have used the old trick of charging more than pocketing the difference for a tip.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Tip jar could be full from "seeding." When the girl goes on shift, she seeds the jar with some of her own money. The theory is that the customer comes in, sees how much money is in the jar, decides everyone else has been generous and doesn't want to seem like a cheap bastard, so he is generous too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion