tuscl

Ripped or not ripped?

Saturday, July 7, 2012 6:45 PM
My question is what do you fellows favor in terms of body shapes;Do you like a girl that is slim,fit,or completely ripped?

26 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    I don't want my strippers to be ripped and muscular. I want big boobs and curves and softness without being fat.
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    I ask because I went to a club and was told to tone up. So on my quest (so far I lost 17lbs) I was wondering whether I should maintain my appearance or go all out for the gusto (six pack,muscular thighs,etc)
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    I agree with jackslash but every guy is different
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    A feminine & adult womanly body is my desire. NOT a Bodybuilder's Body. That IMHO is NOT feminine.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Slim, fit, and ripped are all good adjectives. Too slim or too ripped and attractiveness fades. This would probably be my cutoff on the ripped side: [view link] I was walking around DIA this afternoon and noticed all of the women that look like Skelator. WTF. Anorexic is not attractive. I don't want to be fucking skin and bones.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I like girls who are in good shape, but I don't find bodybuilder to be very sensual.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I agree with Jackslash. I want a woman who is voluptuous, has curves, and preferably with C or D cup breasts. "Toned" is nice too. Love, if you are the girl in the photo, then losing 17lbs should make you just about perfect, but then I would have been happy with you before.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Toned, but not ripped - you know, like a cheerleader
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Everyone has different taste in women. I wouldn't worry about it. Keep yourself looking good so that you like what you see in the mirror when you're getting ready and there will be tons of guys who will also think that you're attractive.
  • fructose_father
    12 years ago
    IMO you can't have curves and softness without being fat, but that's just me. I prefer toned, and fit. Or Slim. Sinclairs pic would be my limit as well. I don't know...there is just something about toned abs that I find very alluring..
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Girls on the swim team are nicely toned also.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Let's see... Latest adult male population I found 2,234,860,865. So far we have 11 responses. Only leaves 2,234,860,854 to go!
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    Clubber :Are you including homosexuals,transgender men,men in countries with no strip clubs,men in prison, men who hate women,etc
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Both
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Toned and fit is good. Sinclair's linked picture is too far down the "ripped" road to be really attractive to move. However, if the chair pic is actually you, whoever told you to "tone up" sounds like a freakin' moron. You may be an idiot, but you at least look good doing it.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Not ripped. No! No! No! And don't care much for slim either. I like soft, curvy women with some meat on their bones.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    I like tittys and girls that get ripped usually don't have any. just look at the olympic runners and swimmers . might have tight ass and strong thighs, but no tits. tits = $$$ in a the SC business
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    But never be ripped with a ripped stripper
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Cannys advice is perfect
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    I think I will work on looking like a female comic book hero/villain. They are still curvy with a kick ass body.
  • cousindupree
    12 years ago
    My ATF was a muscular blonde (Maggie at Teaser's in Eufaula, OK). Love the washboard abs, firm thighs, nice arms, and that ass. Damn! Loved to have her grinding that firm ass on my lap while I ran my hands over those shoulders. Loved how her skin always felt so warm to the touch. Having said that, I've enjoyed all different sizes and shapes of dancers. I would say that not a lot of guys go for the muscular dancers, but the ones who do REALLY love them. Probably a good thing I never tried to figure up how much I spent on Maggie...
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    "I should maintain my appearance or go all out for the gusto (six pack,muscular thighs,etc)" While tastes vary, I believe there's only a small percentage of men that like ripped, bodybuilder type women. That's a BIG turn-off for me. I like them tone and soft, but not squishy.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    lovemetiddys, I am including as I stated, "adult male population". If you wish, you may cull out the "homosexuals,transgender men,men in countries with no strip clubs,men in prison, men who hate women."
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I like my women like I like my condoms – not ripped! “I ask because I went to a club and was told to tone up. So on my quest (so far I lost 17lbs)” Skinny does not equal toned – a girl can be skinny/slender and be flabby – or she can be thick and still hard. Most women (and men also) would benefit from resistance training (i.e. lifting weights) to get or be toned; especially as we get older. It is difficult for most women to get muscular from lifting weights specially if they don’t try to lift like a man – so they should not avoid weight lifting b/c they think they’ll get too muscular.
  • dangerouscurves
    12 years ago
    Where is there a nice strip club that Very attractive women of all races with a few extra pounds can work as a entertainer? A place with some class an a nice reputation. All comments appreciated!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Juice's House o Tail. It's somewhere in SC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion