tuscl

What's the fastest you've been offered extras?

Friday, July 6, 2012 10:51 PM
What's the fastest you've walked into a club, that you've never been into before, and a dancer has offered extras? I'm in Tampa on business and decide to leave Hillsborough County for Pasco county, where the Full Nude, Full Liquor, Full contact/extras clubs are located. (Reviews not yet uploaded). I walk into this club and the bar is against the far wall with the stage in between. There's a really cute dancer on stage and it's her last song in the set. So, on my way to the bar I tip her $5. Did I mention she's really cute? I get to the bar, order and get my drink, turn around and there she is. She says, "You want to go to the VIP?" I respond,"Yes, but later. I just walked in the door. I've never been here before and am checking things out." She says, "Where are you from?" I reply, "Jacksonville. Tell me about the VIP." She gives me the pricing, which was twice as cost as the much nicer club that I just left and just blew my wad (pun intended for both meanings, my money & my load). Anyway, as soon as she provides the price list, without pausing, she says, "Not too long ago I used to make a lot more money and I didn't have to do extras, but it's really slow these days so I got protection and we can do extras." It's not 5 minutes from the time I walked from the door until she drops that little gem. I was like, "Whoaa baby! Am I fucking dreaming?" It's never been that simple before. BTW, did I mention she was really cute? I was blown away. I've never been in this club before. This girl doesn't know me at all. I might have been a cop. BTW she wasn't drunk at all.

38 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Randy, I may have beat your record. At the now-closed Hawaii Theater, in Industry, CA, I had just gone through the turnstyle after paying my admission. A voluptous dancer was standing just two feet from the turnstyle. She grabbed my crotch and said, "I'm the nastiest one here. Let me prove it to you." I declined her offer, got a seat, ordered a drink, and observed her try the same routine on the next customer that came through the door. All that was in less than two minutes.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Wasn't a new club to me, but I did get to my favorite club early one evening. As I got out of my car and headed to go inside, around the corner came an afternoon favorite of mine heading home. She gave me a big hug, kisses and some major stick shifting before saying something to me. Problem is, as always, no English from her and no Spanish from me, but her actions spoke volumes! vm, You know "G".
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ahhhh, yes, Clubber. I wish I knew " G " as you know her. I've mentioned this dancer before but at La Chambre here in Detroit, I'd walk in, sit at the bar and order my beer. I wouldn't even have my beer when this dancer would walk up to me and stick shift me right at the bar. She'd unzip me and pull it out and play with it briefly, to get me in the " mood "
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Hah! Pikers, all of ya! How about before even entering the club. [view link] "A couple of years ago, a girl I'd gotten a couple of pretty good dances from, and who had quoted outrageous prices for anything more, was standing outside the club in civvies, smoking, about to start her shift. I walked up, stopped to chat, asked her if was working, and she sort of mumbled a "yeah, but I don't really want to," then "How would you like to be my sugar daddy tonight?" Remembering her previous offers, I responded that she was outside my budget, whereupon she asked me how much I had. Being the lying, cheating bastard that I am, I really low-balled it, saying I had 125, more if she had a place to go. She didn't, and countered with, "OK, if you give me a ride home when we're done. I don't have a car tonight." So she climbed into my car, we went to the local no-tell, and had a surprisingly good time. Well, *I* did. Total conversation time, about 3 minutes. Of course, when I got back the club afterward, the bartender gave me a smirk and a "Have fun?" comment. Seems she was watching on the parking lot camera as we left. Ah well. Fortunately, she didn't get fired and have to live on the street with her freezing kids..."
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I would put a HJ right at the bar
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    @microdong, clubber & vm - point is the stripper knew you previously, thus knew you weren't a cop. I went to a new city/club where absolutley no one knew me from Adam and within 5 minutes this stripper is being explicit as, "...I got protection and we can do extras." Exact quote, not a generality/code words such as, "I'm the nastiest one here. Let me prove it to you." like Club_Goer mentioned.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Back in the 60's it was quite common to go into a Tijuana strip club, sit down and immediately have a girl grab your cock and say "sucky fucky". I imagine that it is still the same today.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    This sounds like little boys' Pissing Contest. Oh, excuse me, BIG Boys Cum shooting contest. LMAO
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    "This sounds like little boys' Pissing Contest..." Not a contest. Just expressing my surprise how quickly someone offered extras and asking if others had similar experiences.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Alucard: That blue-capped picture of yours is rather apt. It shows what must be a very common pose for you, i.e. looking down your nose at everybody.
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    I guess my record for fast extra offers was at Henry VIII South when the infamous Susy Q greeted me before I had sat down with, "Would you like to back with me to suck your dick?" Subtlty was not her strong point!
  • Book Guy
    12 years ago
    I don't think the Tijuana method counts as a response to a question that probably intends to ask about a strip club in the United States. The "strip clubs" in Tijuana were pretty much straightforward brothels. As to the spirit of the original question, I'd have to say my answer would be, "immediately." You walk in, the gal is in a line-up of six or eight girls at the door watching customers coming in and trying to make goo-goo eyes with 'em, and if you make the mistake of making eye-contact, she walks over to you, sticks her hand on your belt, and starts undoing it, while saying, "Whatchoo come inyere fer, hunh?" I've had that experience in at least ten clubs. You just have to go to the right (some would call it, "wrong") kind of place. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    When I visited Houston a few months ago, I visited a SC known for extras. When I took a dancer to the back rooms where the LDs were given, as soon as I sat down, the first words out of her mouth were – “so you want your dick sucked” – she was saying this while she had one hand on her hip and holding a condom in the other – can’t remember ever having such a forward offering before.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Detroit sounds like a friendly town. :)
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    In a new club recently, I walked in and up to the bar. The dancer sitting there immediately grabbed Mr Happy and gave me ten minutes of greeting; I ended up with an HJ. In my usual club, I got an offer of FS five minutes after starting to talk to a new girl; I got FS. Last Friday in the same club, over the course of two hours, I got three offers of FS, one of a HJ, and four of a masturbation show. I expect this generation of "dancers" to continue with the offers when the economy improves because that's what their business model is.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    "I expect this generation of "dancers" to continue with the offers when the economy improves because that's what their business model is." Possibly, If the economy gets better, more people will have money to go clubbing. The more people in the clubs, the choosier the strippers can be since there will be more people with money burning a hole in their pockets. Fortunately for us, right now the situation is reversed.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Good point above about walking into a new club. LaChambre wasn't a new club, but it was the very first time I'd seen the dancer. So it kinda qualifies. LOL To follow your guidelines, The Penthouse Club in Detroit was that experience. I walked in, sat at the bar and within 5 minutes of walking in, a absolutely stunning dancer (the early days of the club), walks up and tells me the sky is the limit and would I like to go upstairs. I did, and enjoyed the BJ she gave and any time I was there and she worked, we'd do it again.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    .05 seconds
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    A few weeks ago in Vegas she sat down at the table with me, hand went up the shorts and she gave me the menu.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Had a dancer sit down and start working me over under the table and asking if I had a hotel room. I told her no and she said I could come over to her place and have FS for $200. It would be just me and her and a condom she said. Another time I walked in and paid the cover and before I could get change, the mousey dancer gave me the "handshake" and held on while the doorguy and rent-a-cop acted like they didn't see it. If it wasn't for the fact that it was right out of the shoot and I told her I wasn't interested, I could have easily negotiated for something on the spot.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I sat down in the car and didn't even get to the club before I jizzed my panties
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Most of the girls I run into don't offer extras, they just do it or try to get me alone. I don't remember if one girl was a dancer or female customer but she hit me up without warning in less than 20 to 30 minutes after I arrived at one club. She didn't offer extras, she just offered to take me back to her place where I could do anything I wanted to do to her. I guess that doesn't count. I think she was a customer. Maybe she was a dancer from some other club. I don't know. She never introduced herself.
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    Sadly, the closest I've come to any offer of ITC/OTC (Other than an occasional number in my younger, better looking days) was at Rachel's in columbus. It was early afternoon and the girl asked if I wanted to go back for some fun before the bouncers showed up. I declined as she wasn't attractive to me. Fuck my life!...it sounds so pathetic when I look back at my experiences in clubs.
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    This one time, at band camp, I was just thinking about going to a club, and a dancer offered to fuck me.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I wasn't offered any extras for years. I did have some interesting situations with two different dancers I was seeing outside the strip clubs. If you're already seeing them away from the strip clubs, I don't know if that counts or not. The Korean massage parlor girls right next to one strip club that I couldn't avoid walking past especially when they stood outside on the street, wouldn't leave me alone. They didn't offer extras, they just forced me inside and started playing around. They did HJ's. They would work at warming you up regardless if you wanted that or not. Not far down another road prostitutes would walk the street. Things were wild when I first started visiting strip clubs. Then the city shut down the whole street after a couple of years.
  • how
    12 years ago
    At a club in TX that is now pastie-only (no extras), but used to be nude (some extras), I walked in an was not yet seated, but still by the door. A beautiful dancer I had never met before walked up to me, grabbed my crotch, and asked: "Wanna fuck?" That is the fastest offer I've had.
  • carolinaclubman
    8 years ago
    Fantails in Myrtle Beach, five years ago at least. I walked in, sat down, and a blonde walked up, leaned over and said "Let me take you upstairs and suck and fuck you". I had never seen her before, or since.
  • K
    8 years ago
    At a club near me I have been offered extras before I've gotten out of my car. Some of the ladies will suggest pulling around back other will follow you in and try to usher you right into the private rooms.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    This is a 4 year old thread
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i'm def at the wrong clubs....never had a dancer be as blunt as some of these posts i'm reading
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was at Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach this past Th night - was offered a blowjob b/f I'd had a chance to even order my drink and was offered extras about 3 different times in the first 10-minutes and throughout the night - Diamond Dolls Pompano is becoming like Hong Kong TJ. The extras onslaught was so much that although I'm typically not an extras-guy and didn't go to the club with than in mind; I had to go ahead and fuck a slim petite Cuban that happened to be busty.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "I had to go ahead and fuck a slim petite Cuban that happened to be busty." what a lucky guy
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ it's a tough-job but someone's gotta do it
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Around two minute, with two different dancers. The first was not counting our brief interaction on stage before she stopped by. The club was a dive, but on stage was a really hot brunette dancer. I asked her to stop by. She was very popular and I expected not to see her for a while, so I was considering a dance from the other sexy dancer a nice looking redhead. I was about ready to approach the redhead to ask her to stop by when I felt a dancers firm large breasts press into my into my back. It's the brunette and she whispers in my ear, "Want to have some fun?" A bit of back and forth on the price, what it covers, and for how long and she finishes "as many as needed, but from what I feel I doubt it won't take too long once you are inside me." This was barely two minutes. The other time I was sitting on stage and asked this hot brunette with natural breasts to stop by. She mentioned that she had a few guys waiting and asked me how long I could wait. I replied not too long and she answered, "well, if you are still here, I'll stop by." So I sit back and watch the brunette. I see the brunette signal something to a dancer at the bar, and no sooner had I sat back down, when this fairly sexy blonde asks if she can sit down. Her first words were, "sexy isn't she?" I answer yes, and she remarks how the brunette would be busy for quite some time, but she could entertain me. She immediately reaches down to fondle me and says, "I bet my pussy would feel a lot better than my hand, why don't we go back and find out." Again at most two minutes. I turned her down that day waiting to for either the brunette or this really hot looking spinner I was also considering. The Brunette was busy but I eventually got the spinner. Big mistake, the spinner while extremely hot looking, gave a very mediocre dance. Thankfully on a later visit I tried the blonde, who lived up to her words.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I've never been immediately offered extras that I can remember. Although, I may have brushed some offers off - as I didn't know the dancer - and didn't believe the offer was truthful (possibly just a hustle).
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    My most recent trip into the club actually. I had already talked to my ATF on my way into the club and was made aware that nature had made a visit and took some of the usual options with her off the table. No worries, still plenty of fun to be had. As soon as I walked in, she's on stage, waves and tells me to walk around. As I do, another dancer immediately stops me and jumps right into telling me she's already discussed it with her and because of the situation, they want to do a double dance with me where my ATF warms me up and then this other girl rides me to finish me off. So I pretty much got offered a threesome within 1 minute of getting there. Alas, while the other girl was very nice, she wasn't my type and I just wanted 1 on 1 time with my ATF, so I eventually declined. My teen self would have punched me in the face.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Somewhere between one minute and the time it took for people to comment on this 4 year old thread
  • s88
    8 years ago
    1-2 seconds. Dancer comes and sits down next to me, before I saw a word she leans over and whispers, "hi handsome, you look good tonight, why dont we goto VIP and have some fun? hand job, blow job, anything you want". I declined.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion