tuscl

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day to my fellow Libertines!

He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach himself. ~Thomas Paine

11 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Happy 4th steve! I actually have to work later today. :(

I love your new profile pic by the way. And I'm not a big fan of blondes, but there are always exceptions and Kate Upton is one of them. :)
  • nj_pete
    12 years ago
    Happy 4th also , so for Go Vikings, I have added a brunette Independence day girl pix, (I'm more into brunettes myself than blondes as well)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    How can you tell their natural hair color when they are all shaving the beaver? :)
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I do like blondes and your profile picture of Kate Upton has me feeling very...patriotic.

Happy 4th of July!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    She sure does raise *my* flag!
  • joeyoyo
    12 years ago
    checking into hotel right next to fantasy club with the CR England trucking school just wondering if anyone knows can trucking students get into this club some guy i met in school said no they are not letting them go to the fantasy club next to the hotel. any one no whats up with this?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Happy Fourth and Fuck Chris Rock.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    "Give me two for one or get me death" - T. Paine
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Stopping before lighting off some fireworks to wish all tusclers a Happy 4th of July! May your flags fly at "full mast"!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Happy 4th to all from the land of the Rebels where the flag flies proudly. A Yankee to the end, and proud to be American.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Belated greetings to you Yanks from old Canadian farmerart.

steve229, I hope you are continuing your diligent study of American history.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion