tuscl

Conversation with dancer

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Monday, July 2, 2012 8:18 PM
Last Saturday when I was in a club a dancer came (sexy) to me and greeted me started talking. I introduced my self, She said she is Korean and asked me whether I like asians.I said I like white girls and asians. She asked if I had any dances, I said yes, She asked with how many girls I had dances.I said with two girls. She said She is jealous of me and asked if the dances are good. I said they are good. She said she was in west coast for few years and recently moved east coast. I asked her did she like it here. she said she it in both places.I asked for her schedule .Same time she said if I have dances she may give my number.Both happened at same time.She stressed 'may'. She also said she liked my shirt and pant (bla bla).Anyway we went to dance room. She started dancing very good. whenever I tried to hold her tits in my hand she took may hands and put them on her buttocks and started grinding.I think she likes it that way. She started talking dirty. I was like 'is she going to add all that now' or is she going to ask me to take her to champaign room??She asked me which position you like, I did nt say anything,. She said she likes doggy position and asked me do you like to hold my hair and do it I said 'yes'. The she asked me to hold her hair and grind it.I did as she said.when the dance finished ( 3 dances total) she stopped and she we will take a break .I though she will continue after few minutes. I was wrong. She started wearing her dress. She said again we will sit for sometime and come back later. She did not even asked for tip.I gave her $10 tip. She came with me and asked me to sit with her. She asked 'Do you have a phone'. I said yes and took out my iphone. When i turned it on she looked at and said she liked the phone. Is it Iphone? i do not have Iphone. I want to buy it. She showed me her phone which is sprint htc. Then she told her number and I entered it on my iphone. She said keep it discreet. She asked me whether I have a girl friend. I said 'no'. She said she dont have boy friend. Then she asked what are your plans tonight. I did not know what to say. I said I am leaving for D.C tonight. I asked her what are your plans. She said she is also leaving in few minutes.Thenn she said she will say hello to some guys and left. After sometime (10 minutes) She saw me again and asked me ' you still here, I thought you left.' and asked me 'Are you goind to have another drink?' I said 'No, I am done for tonight. Why are you asking' .She said ' I want to sit and spend some time with you'. Then I said Good Bye and left. She said Call me when you are coming. What should I derive from this conversation? what should be my next step?? I am married by the way. I go there every month or so.

17 comments

• indyslick
    12 years ago
    She asked me if I know what is happening. I said I did not. She told me she liked pop tarts. I told her I don't have a toaster but I have a toaster oven. She told me she is almost out of minutes on her cell plan so I told her to get more. I wanted to have a glass of milk but all they had was coffee. I need to get more stamps but only the kind that last forever because the price of stamps changes a lot. What do you think? (eye roll)
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Call her when you get back from D.C., and see if she wants to go to lunch. If yes, you have chance to get to know her away from club which can lead to sex maybe. If No, then she will suggest you come to see her at the club and do some more dances with her which will lead to you spending money on what sound like half-assed dances and more of her bull shit chatter. End.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Maybe an IQ test needs to be administered before joining tuscl. Then again, that would exclude most people on the list including yours truly. On a very serious note, beware of Korean gals, stripper or otherwise. Not a PC thing to say but still. If they get a hook into you, they'll get you to marry, empty your bank account, get your house, cars, and dog in the divorce settlement. Erase her phone number ASAP. And iphone is 5 years old, dude. She must think your IQ is in the single digits.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Very interesting story. And such crisp prose. Keep up the good work.
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    The original post is every English teacher's worst [view link] run-on sentence devoid of grammar,clarity or direction. @indyslick,motorhead:LMAO
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "What should I derive from this conversation?" She wants you to fuck her doggy style. She'll do it for free.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "What should I derive from this conversation?" I think this was what she was trying to say: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, But here's my number, so call me maybe And all the other boys, try to chase me, But here's my number, so call me maybe
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Go easy on the English, I don't think it's his native language.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Did you verify she's Koran her pussy should go horizontal
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Go easy on the English, I don't think it's his native language" ...or possibly a product of the Detroit Public School system
  • Darkblue999
    12 years ago
    I wanted to post in funny way. So I did it in that manner. Its not that i am not good in written english . English is not my native language. Anyway thanks for your funny comments. By the way I have iPhone 4s not the 4 years old one. She did not even have the old one Or may be she just wanted to chat some nonsense.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Darkblue, If English is not your native language, that's understandable. For ease of reading, at a minimum, break your text into several paragraphs. It's much easier on the eye. Try to do that perhaps every four or five lines or sentences.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    12 years ago
    Which club? Because DC is a no lap zone. BTW, the number is fake; I wouldn't derive anything from that mindless chatter.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    That is some very pretty haiku there. Very poetic.
  • Darkblue999
    12 years ago
    Club_Goer,Enter key on my laptop is not working so I could not break into paragraphs.Does anybody know if there is any way to go to new line without using enter key.
  • Darkblue999
    12 years ago
    jacobs,It is Club Risque in Philly.BTW it is good club.Girls are hot.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Fuck her in the ass. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion