tuscl

Is it Possible to broach this topic with a stripper, without making her angry?

snakeguy
Tennessee
Sunday, June 24, 2012 12:10 AM
I just got in from a strip club visit and had an , "interesting " experience. I saw a beautiful young brunette with blue eyes, great body, maybe an 8 or 9 depending on how particular you are. She sat down with me, we had a fun conversation and she asked if I would like a dance. I accepted and we went to a private area. She sat on my lap and started to grind, then leaned back onto me, and that was when I noticed a smell. The smell was unpleasant and overpowering, (and no this isn't a Seinfeld Episode)I began to wonder if there was a tactful way of bringing up or suggesting the dancer use some perfume or something. I was literally gagging before the song was over, and I started holding my breath, and turning away when she wasn't looking. I did not want to be rude, she was very nice, but even my eyes were watering. Finished the dance and excused myself to restroom. So has anyone ever had this happen? , and if so what did you do about it. Just curious.

27 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    On more than one occasion I've encountered dancers with BAD pussy hygiene. I stopped the session on the next dance & excused myself after paying & went back to the club & got no further dances EVER from those dancers. snakeguy why didn't you notice the odor when she was sitting with you in the club if it was that overpowering???
  • snakeguy
    12 years ago
    1 we weren't sitting that close 2 It didn't get really bad until I was literally having my face ground between her breasts (c cups) 3 I have allergies and my head was stuffed up She is very attractive, what if I brought her some perfume and asked her to wear it? Don't strippers have classes on freshening up?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Don't strippers have classes on freshening up?" You would think so! Lol. But some apparently skipped school that day.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Yeah, this would suck, I know one of the things I like the most is the nice smell strippers usually have. I'm not sure how to handle this one. But if I were you, I wouldn't bring her perfume. YOU-are the customer, you shouldn't have to go out of your way to solve this.
  • azdd
    12 years ago
    Some dancers want to be told, even if it's embarrasing, while some would get pissed off. If you don't want to talk to her directly, my suggestion is to let a manager know. Better yet, if you are a regular there, and know any other dancers well, tell one of them to let her know, although that could go all kinds of wrong too. It's not that much different from having the same situation in your office. Sometimes the direct approach is best. You don't have to be cruel, just mention that her natural aroma is distracting you from enjoying her dances. She might be pissed, but I guarantee she will take care of it, and probably still take your money next time!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If it stinks let them know and get out of there
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I think that it just best to walk away from it.
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    If it stinks, then you should exit
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    Reminds me of a PC song: [view link] (Skip to about 2:45) This seems to be a growing problem. 4 out of 6 dancers at tootsies last week had enough unpleasant odor that was strong enough to be noticed while the girl was on my lap. I'm with sc tho, I can't imagine that discussion going well. I just move on.
  • Damazing
    12 years ago
    That happened to me once with a girl I was getting regular dances from. I'd been getting dances from her for a few weeks and everything was cool, but one night she turned around and bent over in front of me and a cloud of awful smacked me in the face! I didn't say anything but I sure didn't do anymore dances that night.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I have come across an unpleasant odor a few times, but as a woman myself I can usually mention something to her in a way that wont piss her off or upset her too much.
  • indyslick
    12 years ago
    It can only go one of two ways: 1) you embarrass her and offend her and she takes her smelly ass elsewhere, and 2) you embarrass her but she's really grateful, cleans up and you're her favorite customer the rest of the night. More upside than down, IMHO. Just tell her that you think she's by far the sexiest girl in the place, but you would enjoy being with her more if she'd freshen up a bit first and then come back. No need to provide details unless she asks. Just make sure to compliment her when you're delivering the news.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Was it a general B.O. scent? Was it sweat? It could be that she needs to wash her outfit. Ive smelled some nasty outfits. You dance for a guy with some body odor and dont wash your outfit for a couple work days and you will smell nasty. Im not sure how you would approach the smell situation. I cant imagine someone coming to work without a shower and deodorant. Definetly dont tell another dancer about it as someone suggested. Thats cruel and it will probably cause a serious locker room fight.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Maybe you could discreetly slip one of those pine tree air fresheners into her garter?
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    @ steve229- LMAO!
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Increasingly a common problem from energetic pole dancing and multiple VIP trips. Dancers are so busy hustling money, they don't stop to think about BO and pussy hygiene. Maybe a note to the manager who shouldn't be shy about mentioning it to the dancer.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    So the girl might get insulted? Do you actually care? I might approach it this way "Does the club provide shower facilities for the dancers?"
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    luv it, steve229!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I can usually smell dancers when they first approach if they smell awful. I usually try my best to get rid of them fast if they smell bad. A few years ago, one of my favorites smelled bad and rather than say something, I got dances from her like usual and thought afterwards that was a mistake. The smell wasn't overpowering though. If you like the dancer and she isn't getting anyone interested in getting dances, it might be because she smells bad and no one told her. Usually the dancer who smells bad I couldn't care less if she is getting dances or not so I have yet to politely tell anyone they might want to freshen up because I smell something foul. Usually I just let them go around getting told no by everyone. I believe one time a dancer asked me if she smelled bad. She was wondering if that was the reason everyone was telling her no. In this case the answer was no. There is someone at work who is female and she sometimes has a somewhat foul body odor. I try to distance myself and never say anything. I've heard some people have trouble with body odor. I hate being around lots of people for very long because I can smell all kinds of body odors and rather too strong perfumes some women use. The overuse of perfume can make me sick and start sneezing. Going to church and being able to smell 4 or 5 people around me in the pew next to me can be a bit of torture as well just without any bad stench. The only good thing about smoke is that it often drowns out other smells in the clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    My nose might be more sensitive than normal. Sometimes I can smell what food people ate emanating from their bodies. I usually try to avoid smelling other people unless the odor is pleasant. Some body sprays smell nice. I usually end up with a few different dancer smells on me before my night of clubbing is over. I've had dancers tell me I smell good when I believe they are smelling a group of other dancer body sprays or perfumes.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    There's a big difference between a little sweat and crotch rot. I shower and put on clean clothes before clubbing. The least the dancers could do is clean up before work. I do not like stripper perfume. I have seen dancers that have such bad crotch rot you can smell them on stage over the cigarette stench. That kind of smell means: Infection!, no hygiene (see infection(s)), BBFS with no cleanup, or very strange diet. I got a dance from a girl from India and she had a completely different smell from her diet, you can usually tell if the scent is diet related. I would rather not have perfume hiding health problems. Whenever a dancer has on enough perfume to cover the smell of rotting fish I do not let her near.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    This is why one reason stage tipping can be useful I once went up and tipped a dancer a $1 and found out about her smell rather than wasting $30 on a lap dance
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Make quick exit save your money for one not so gross.
  • Ironcat
    12 years ago
    The worst part about bad body odor on a dancer, in my experience, is that it stays with for a while - like it lingers in my sinuses. I have only had it happen a few times. I think the stage side dance is you best bet as suggested earlier.
  • Ironcat
    12 years ago
    The worst part about bad body odor on a dancer, in my experience, is that it stays with for a while - like it lingers in my sinuses. I have only had it happen a few times. I think the stage side dance is you best bet as suggested earlier.
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    Was at a club in Albany and the only dancer worth a second look was a young busty indian girl but as soon as she got near you could smell curry ... I politely declined further interaction. I think it depends on the club you are in too ... A local dive, better to avoid further contact politely vs. a potential problem or a lame night because the dancers labeled you an ass. At best if you have gotten cozy with the bar keep (my policy is always to slide a 20 to the barkeep early to take care of me and give me the scoop)that might be a good way to get the message across. Upscale club ... I think a tactful suggestion to the manager etc. is best. Also depends if this is your regular club or just passing through ... if I was just passing through, id be more apt to be more direct.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Give them a complement sandwich. Say a good thing then mention their odor then say another good thing ending it with a tip/payment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion