tuscl

The Strangest Question I've Ever Heard from a Stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Strippers have asked me some strange questions over the years, but today I heard the strangest. My ATF was lying in bed with me after sex and began talking about her live-in boyfriend Bobby. Then she says, "Do you think Bobby will ever put a ring on my finger?"

WTF? I did not feel I was the appropriate person to ask. But if Bobby asked me about marrying her, I would have to say, "Run, Bobby, run!"

Has anyone heard a stranger question from a stripper?

17 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Sounds more like a statement of her materialism! LOL
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I remember one asking me ethical questions about whether or not she should get her dog some veterinary treatment that was going to cost a fortune.

Very rare for them to ask questions at all though. They usually blather on about themselves or various drama in their lives.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    "Do you think all the bad things in the world are mother nature punishing us for treating the earth badly?"

What made this really strange was that it was said out of the blue and within four minutes of her sitting down. To this day I can't decide if she was serious or if this was some sort of "see how deep I am" type SS.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    From an Asia dancer "Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?"At which point I got up and walked out. Later I phoned the club and talked to the manager about it. He apologized saying that it was not the first time she had done it. I did not see her the next time I went to the club or ever again.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?"

Now thats funny! She was serious?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    motorhead - of couse she was serious. Why do you think I walked out? I did find out later that she had converted to Christianity.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Was she hoping that you would pick up where Bobby was about to be dropped off?
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    Shadow, i know a latino dancer that has brought up religion stuff when i was talking her about something at the club you and i frequent. Never gotten a dance from her cause she isn't my type but i do enjoy shooting the shit with her from time to time.

This came to light by me telling her, "I know you hate me since I never get a dance from you" etc

She said she was a Christian and won't hate anyone ever.

Was a weird conversation
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Why didn't you refer her to me?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - back then I didn't know you needed saving. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    my answer to her 'No he wont unless you suck me nice and good'
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I have had dancers claim to be church goers all the time I just say that's nice everyone needs something.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    @dougster ... U are on fckg point. Blah blah blah. I tell the hoe: "Shut the fck up bitch...I don't care bout your six kids, seven baby daddys, dead beat bf, ur hangover, sick mom, dead dad, shopping, dumb ass customers, other customer that brought dildo in club, asshole bouncers, bitch who stole ur customer, other club drama, how slow work was last night, or rent that was due yesterday". Fck ur shit!

I was not asked this by a stripper, but told "we're having a 3 sum with my mom". I was not excited at first but I fckd both them hoes. Mom had a nice smelly cooter.

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Asian? Oh yeah, I need to be saved!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I had a dancer ask me back when I was working in sc's. Can I borow a $100. So i can turn in my tution fee for the seminary. i want to be a preacher
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I had a stripper onceask if she could "borrow" money from me for an abortion.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Weird questions?

How about "have you ever worried about a bunch of girls ganging up on you and having their way with you?"

She probably noticed me smiling and then said, "you'd probably enjoy it".

or "you could send your ghost over to my place to kick some more ghost butt couldn't you?"
    Apparently she thinks whatever I have with me kicked out her poltergeist. Then she moved into a house where someone recently died.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion