tuscl

Another terrible 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
HOUSTON – A local rapper, a mother and another man were killed Wednesday morning when someone opened fire during a fight outside a local strip club.

It happened just after 3 a.m., outside Scores Cabaret on Westpark Drive in southwest Houston.

Police said a total of five people – three men and two women – were shot. The two surviving victims were taken to the hospital.

Witnesses said hundreds of people were at the club to watch the rapper perform when some kind of fight erupted outside. At some point during the altercation, police said a gunman or gunmen started shooting. Over a dozen shots were fired.

One woman who was inside the club at the time of the shooting said she couldn't believe what had happened.

"I don't know nothing. All I know is that he got shot. I feel really bad. I was inside the club. I came out, and it was him, and I'm like, ‘Really?' I'm like, ‘No, it can't be,'" she said.

Another woman at the scene said she came to support the female victim who was killed.

"My friend got shot today at a strip club. I‘m coming to support a fellow friend or whatever. She was an innocent bystander. I mean, I don't know what to say – speechless. I'm just speechless," she said.

Investigators said there was another fight at the club on Sunday, and they were working to determine if the two incidents were connected. They were still at the scene hours after the shooting, interviewing multiple witnesses.

Police said the suspects were still at large, but they were asking for the public's help – with such a large crowd, investigators believe someone saw something. Anyone with information is urged to contact HPD or call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-8477

1 comment

• deogol
    12 years ago
    Best to stay away from rap music get-togethers. Blaring car radios are bad enough, but there is a lotta anger and bad attitude in those songs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion