tuscl

Dallas Clubs Recommendations....

It is hard to guess which club is the best dollar for dollar...I looked at spearmint rhino but on Fridays I think it may be over crowded? Also looking for the best VIP for the money? Any recommendations? Where is the mileage the best?

4 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    PM Papi_Chulo. He knows Dallas.
  • Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    Baby Dolls has hot women and decent dollar value, but the VIP could be better. The laps are high mileage, but extras are rare.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I no longer live in Dallas but Baby Dolls is a really nice club with lots of beautiful women but not too great in terms of ITC mileage to the best of my knowledge.

I usually don’t go for extras when SCing, but was also never offered it in all the times I had visited BDs which makes me think it is not available (actually, I was never offered ITC extras in any SC I visited in Dallas, although a few dancers did ask me for my # which could have led to OTC). Cover charge is usually around $2 or $3 bucks at Baby Dolls and LDs are the customary $20 with good two-way contact for the most part (some dancers will not allow it – but most did IME).

Hope you have a great time in Big-D!!!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I was practically raped at the Men's Club. But it was not cheap (>$600), so add plundered to the events. LD's are $25 at Spearmint Rhino, booths are private, and Exploration of your Southern regions is common at around $30 extra. But always agree on activities first, as I was had both times I went there, fool me twice. I don't ever ask for extras, hint at it, or anything, so if I got offers (or demands even), you should too.

Baby Dolls has the most eye candy for the dollar, The Lodge is perfection, but at a cost. And The Clubhouse was a dirty dive I frequented many times and had a lot of fun, but extras were rarely heard of through the grapevine.

Of course this was all last year. These days, I hit PT Platinum or a Rick's club. Both are flashy & loud, but a good dollar value if you go on the right night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion