tuscl

Another level of crazy

Monday, June 18, 2012 2:11 PM
Recently, I took my ATF on a trip to Tampa for a long weekend. First day there, we do some city stuff then fuck like rabbits in the hotel room. She's tired but I'm not, so I tell her I'm heading out for a late-night food run. I head immediately to Scarlett's at Ybor's, because we'll be visiting Mons Venus tomorrow (reviews upcoming)and that's definitely a low-mileage event. At Scarlett's, I go crazy and in the course of 2 hours, have: 1) High-mileage dances with 2 girls at the same time (4 songs) 2) Two dances with a cute latino 3) A VIP session with a hot blonde who finishes the visit off with a 30-min BBBJ I go back to the room, shower, and pop into bed (she slept through it all). Morning brings more rabbit activity. Questions for all: is this acceptable behavior? Should you be faithful to your ATF in this situation? Am I addicted to SC's or to sex? Would African Love Pimp approve of this behavior?

33 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm gonna let ALUCARD answer this one. :)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    farmerart approves.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    So is your ATF also your gf? I don't ever get tied down to just one girl. Then again I am only 23.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Yes – I think African Love Pimp, and Juicebox69, would most assuredly condemn this type of behavior :)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    farmerart is also green with envy.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    "I'm gonna let ALUCARD answer this one. :)" Oh Alucard will say you cheated and are a fuckin horrible excuse for a man! But everyone else pretty much thinks it's cool:) I did something similar to that once in Vegas. It wasn't my ATF sleeping in the hotel bed while I was at the club it was my GF.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Omega-man, my ATF is sorta kinda a GF but I specifically noted ATF cuz she's not a steady GF. I go on occasional trips with dancers as commitment level is low. However, I was wondering if one can be "unfaithful" to an ATF because I definitely pushed the envelope here.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    The issue is not you "cheating" on your ATF - that's perfectly acceptable, especially if you don't get caught (just don't tell alucard I said that). The issue is you being a greedy bastard. How about leaving some dancers for the rest of us? Sheesh!
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    hard 10: In all honesty I would do the same thing if I was in your shoes. After all I am all about variety and that is one of the many reasons why I enjoy the strip club life.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Not cheating unless she only dances for you. Sounds like a great time. And yes, leave some dancers for the rest of us!
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Yes. No, unless she is then it becomes 'maybe'. Maybe, but I doubt it. Who cares? Curious, are you compensating your ATF or just paying for the mini-vacation?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @hard10: "Recently, I took my ATF on a trip to Tampa for a long weekend." You're right, that *is* another level of crazy...
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    jester, No compensation, just paying for vacation. She's thinking of moving there and I had frequent airline and hotel points. That's why I had cash to spend for SC's. Steve and Corvus, you have no idea. We wound up hitting 3 clubs in Tampa together. Capped off by a VIP session in Thee Dollhouse where my ATF really got into it and got naked with the dancer.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    You never got your food? There used to be a Miami Sub Shop at the corner of Columbus & Dale Mabry. I think it's closed now.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Since you had "Two dances with a cute latino", don't you think you should let your ATF know you're bi-curious? : )
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Che, Remember the old Steve Martin line: "I work with single mothers. I help them get their start."
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Isn't bringing a stripper to Tampa kind of like bringing your own beer to Munich?
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Hard10, sounds like she is an ATF for all the right reasons. Sweet.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    See PM for my Opinion hard10.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Wtf dude? That aint crazy! That sounds like my typical night out exept i woulda brought that latino skank bitch home cuz she knos how to clean and cook. Also she has kids that can mow my lawn and plant sum shit for me. Tampa is my hometown and b careful of those ybor strip skank ass hoes cuz I know where theyre mouths have been. Behind every skank ass hoe bitch is a man that thought them how to be that way ... and that man is me! Fck them bitches and show them the door
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    life is short -- get ALL the pussy you can before you die !!!!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I'm confused! You state, "...I'm heading out for a late-night food run." So where did you eat?
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Clubber, The food run was the excuse I gave her for running out that night. I was offered DATY at the club but kindly refused.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Are you kidding me? ATF or not, if she isn't your wife, it's not cheating, especially when you first describe her as your ATF, then GF, but not commited. Anybody that thinks it's even remotely possible to cheat on a stripper needs to check between their legs to see if they have a dick and balls or a pussy. For crying out loud - it's a fucking stripper! And you wonder, "is this cheating?"
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Hard10: I think you are very greedy, and dishonest. Why would you even bring your "ATF" if she wasn't the focus of your attention? Better to give her everything and save your extracurricular stripper sex for some other time. Put the shoe on the other foot. Suppose you were tired and your ATF said "I'm making a food run". Then she went to the club, worked for a few hours, had sex in the vip, then slipped back into bed with you. What would you think? I had a "date" set up with a fav once. She went to the club early for a little work before I arrived. Of course I showed up early and caught her in the VIP. And some guy was nailing my "date" that was supposed to save her pussy for me. Sorry bitch. I told her "I don't stand in line for seconds and you can go fuck yourself." I found another "date" that night. The problem with being greedy is that eventually one of your "girlfriends" gets tired of your games and cuts you off. Happens everytime.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    randy77, meet pabloantonio. *Sigh.* I can't win either way...
  • Bogeyman1
    12 years ago
    Pabloantonio, well said. In a word...karma.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Sorry bogey, Karma hasn't hit this kid yet. Hit pablo like a MF though.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    hard, I wasn't serious!
  • bossproducer
    12 years ago
    Well I heard from a little bird that when you left the hotel Juice was seen sneaking into your room.... ;)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    And Steve, the poundcake was as bad as the sex. Not as sweet as I like.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Boss and doc, You guys are a scream. Actually it may not have been a bad thing what Pablo suggested could happen. At least she'd have picked up some money to buy lunch the next day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion