tuscl

Foreign Strippers Ready to go Underground in Canada

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
As the Canadian Parliament prepares to cancel work permits for alien strippers (aliens from other countries, not outer space), some dancers vow to stay in Canada illegally.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2012/…

As someone who weeps at injustice, I have been wondering what I can do to help these poor unfortunates. Perhaps we could set up an underground railroad in reverse and smuggle the strippers to freedom in the US. I'm not familiar with American immigration policy with regards to strippers, but I would be willing to sponsor a young lady or two, especially if they had the skills and attitude that would be beneficial to the American economy.

7 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Jack, your selfless dedication to the cause of freedom and justice truly touches my heart.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    So why exactly does the Canadian Parliament want to cancel work permits for strippers from other countries?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What they need is a Lobbyist.

I nominate Dougster! LOL
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I have never had a lap dance from an Alien stripper.

I think several of the Latina dancers I know are Undocumented Citizens and I fully support them.

Obama has promised not to deport my dancers since they are under 30 and have not been convicted of any serious crimes.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "I have never had a lap dance from an Alien stripper."

Pity, those green skinned Orion dancers are hot!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Steve, I was all set to go to the VIP and have ITC sex with the Green girl on Star Trek, but her ship was blown up and all hands were lost..........

Pity, I loved her lush body and beautiful green globes. Oh well........
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    Wanna know why the Canadian economy is doing fine right now? Look at all the protectionist laws they have about employment. People from elsewhere can't just go to Canada and get a job easily. In fact, if there is a Canadian who is qualified to do the job companies are required to give it to that person instead of an alien even if the alien is cheaper or more experienced. My former company opened several stores and a warehouse in Canada while I was still with them. It was a constant battle to get to bring even management level people to Canada to run our stores even though our success depended on brand recognition and consistence of service with what is provided in the states.

This does not surprise me. If things are getting tough there economically, Canada has a long history of protecting their workers by excluding aliens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion