tuscl

Detroiters: Player Club dancer swap with Coliseum

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:59 AM
I checked back five pages of discussions, but haven't seen this mentioned. My current ATF in Detroit just switched to dancing at The Players Club, from Coliseum. She said that there were new owners of TPC and Coliseum, and all the girls switched clubs. I haven't been to either lately, so i can't comment. Thoughts?

5 comments

• steve229
    12 years ago
    Interesting. When is the stripper trading deadline anyway? Any future draft choices involved?
  • mal_hodgson
    12 years ago
    I've noticed that strippers in the last year of there contract provide the best performance. Also, any stripper that just signed a big free agent deal will most likely give poor performance.
  • tttclub
    12 years ago
    From what I've been able to gather, Alan (owner FC and PH) originally bought Players, remodeled it, then somehow got screwed out of the deal. He then bought Coliseum basically to try and put Players out of business. Just a rumor, can't always trust a stripper trying to explain the details while she's performing a BBBJCIM. That being said, the talent level at the 2 clubs seemed to be pretty much the same before, so other than someones ATF moving down the street, I don't think there will be much of a difference. I would imagine that the Coliseum will be remodeling their VIP to the standard FC/PH configuration.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback, guys!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Extras tend to be more reasonable at Players.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion