tuscl

Canada to End Work Visas for Foreign Strippers

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:33 AM
"all existing temporary work visas to foreign-born strippers will be cancelled, all new applications will be denied and all "open" work visa holders will be barred from working in the adult entertainment industry." [view link] Canadians will have to make do with home-grown strippers. I hope farmerart survives.

12 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Wow, sounds like something the war on terror (hint: not really a war on terror) crusaders would try. But seeping over into Canada now. When does the revolution start and where do I sign up?
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I will survive. Our new Conservative government in Canada is aggressively pushing its social agenda in many piddly ways like this and fiddling around doing nothing in the real important matters of government.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Trying to Legislate Morality always makes a government LOOK like it is doing something IMPORTANT!!!
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Gonna be some strippers looking for husbands. Canadian PL's get lucky?
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    As long as the Canadian strippers are still putting out, I don't see there being a drop in business. Guys will find new faves.
  • hammerthor
    12 years ago
    Most of the girls I like seem to be Canadian, so I'll be safe!
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    You mean conservatives are more interested in pushing social agendas to make us live life according to the way they say we should than actually governing effectively???? NO WAY!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "You mean conservatives are more interested in pushing social agendas to make us live life according to the way they say we should" Isn't always that way with them! LOL
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    A fight against human trafficking. They aren't saying home grown strippers are out of a job - just women brought in from other countries.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    It's usually pretty safe to piss off foreigners. They generally can't vote in your elections.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Fuck Canada
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Well, I think Canadians should be first in line for jobs in Canada. I guess I am not much of a globalist.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion