tuscl

How old are man who go to strip club ?

Sunday, June 10, 2012 6:21 PM
How old are the man who goes to this strip club ? Are any of you older like 63 ,My Husband go to them all the time We are now getting a divorce because he was even bringing them in our home on our bed . I know nothing about this strip when you say go into a VIP room and get a lap dance does the girl have sex with them ? Or suck them off? It sound like you guy spend a lot of money on the girls

21 comments

• 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    I spend about as much as I would taking a lady out for a nice dinner date.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Most of the guys that go to strip clubs are over 80. No sex in the VIP. Just talk. We pay for talk.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    English not first language you for take it I.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    I am 23 years old. I have never had sex or even had my pants off at all in the strip clubs. They just simply dance in front of you with limited physical contact. How much money we spend is based on our own financial situations. What is going on between you and your husband is your problem. You are being an Internet troll with your anti-strip club thread.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    If hes already bringing girls home, why do you care what goes on in the VIP? I think youre a little beyond that now.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    At least you got your green card bunny.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Mrs. DJ?
  • bb12
    12 years ago
    I am 24 years old. At one of the several strip clubs I visit, I have been offered handjobs and oral sex by the dancers, but I have always declined. At most strip clubs, the dancers are only willing to dance. I have met men of all ages in strip clubs.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Men don't go to stripclubs, lady. Just us horny lesbians. Don't know where you're getting your facts from.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Steve - My thoughts exactualy. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    63 on the nose here!
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    50 going on 51 - - - No "extras" in the VIP (or elsewhere) for me. I've seen kids barely old enough to shave and world war II vets in clubs and all ages in between.
  • lovebunny
    12 years ago
    I GOT THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR NOW I SEE WHO GO TO STRIP CLUB NOT NICE PEOPLE i just ask a question.and got some smart ass answer .No need to post any more because I well not be back . MOST OF ALL YOU ARE SICK GOING TO PLACES LIKE THIS .and thanks to the few who answer my question who was nice
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    How old are the men who goes to this church ? Are any of you young like 27 ,My wife go to them all the time We are now getting a divorce because she was even bringing them in our home on our bed . I know nothing about this church scene when you say go into a confessional room and get a confession does the guy have sex with them ? I heard stories about priests doing dirty things. I know you guys sound like experts so I be wondering. Church is like stip club isn't it? Oh, and for all you hate fools on here, you aren't nice people. I just be wondering. I am already divorced.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Thank you too, lovebunny!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Bunny, You didn't stay long enough to get the right answer. Hubby was bringing the dancers home for you to eat, kind of like a cat does when it leaves a mouse on your front porch.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Lovebunny, Wanna get revenge? Cheat on him. Me sorry horny. Will you love me long time? sucky sucky ?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Were all "OLD"! LOL Plenty of Sex available. Sorry you got cheated on.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    "I know nothing about this church scene when you say go into a confessional room and get a confession does the guy have sex with them ? I heard stories about priests doing dirty things." They make her put Jesus in her mouth... and she swallows.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Patrons are all ages 18 to 80, fat, thin, fugly, handsome, well dressed, workman's jeans, and of and races. We have one thing in common that we like to look at naked women (It's a guy thing). Things that happen in VIP vary depending on the club, dancer and patron. If sex is wanted it would take the same amount of time, money and effort that it would to wine and dine a civilian girl to bed her but without the strings. Sounds like your man wanted to get caught since he made no effort to hide his activities. Maybe this could possibly be a previously existing problem in that bed. Is that a straight enough answer for you.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    Lovebunny I think it is cute that you think we actually care about your opinion on us. Tuscl community, lovebunny is just a common Internet troll. Whether or not this person is coming back is of no concern and don't let Internet trolls get you upset that is their goal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion