tuscl

Deju Vu in Cincinnati,Ohio

Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:54 PM
Does anyone know what club the dancers from Deju Vu (which was closed last year) went to? They had a lot of talent there. I know that there were some clubs close by in Kentucky.

5 comments

• Omega22
    12 years ago
    I noticed that at Spearmint Rhino in Lexington KY some of the girls there say they are from Cincinnati Ohio. So some of them are probably coming to Lexington. It is a decent drive from Cincinnati to Lexington but no too bad.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    If the Cincy DV was as lame as the Louisville and Lexington DV clubs are, I can't imagine being too excited about find girls who found that type of club to be good to work at...
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I think they went to Deja Vu wait maybe that was Deja Vu
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    All Cincy clubs have been lame for years. Try Diamond's SE of Dayton (closer than Lexington)
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Diamond's SE of Dayton is pretty tame in terms of contact but there are some hot looking dancers and it stays open for after hours. Prices are kind of high. They had a stupid cell phone check so you had to leave your phone in your car or check it at the door for $2. They claim they have to do this because too many people were taking pictures with their phones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion